Jack’s Flooding Jungle!

Oh I'm just sorry I took a day off an I was late to the set up party!!

I know a lot of people that run with the driver out, I've thought about it but I don't think with the 4800 it's necessary...the 6500 though, that's a big girl!!! She is gonna do GREAT things!
What does running a driver out mean?

This thingamajig

16401209194511527622578368971556.jpg

So got the pro mix into the pots goin to go with 2 purple god autos 1 grand daddy purple auto 1banana blaze auto 1northern lights auto and last purple juice auto for a total of 6 !!! Also goin to be using mega crop for this hole run with a bit of terpinator in flower ….. here a few shots willl drop beans this weekend after changing carbon filter outer filter and also cleaning all fans ect !!

Hell yeah! I'm in. Congrats on the new light! Fantastic output and moving that driver out is an excellent choice. One less heat source to battle. I could use the ambient heat in my tent right now, but in the summer, it was a constant battle and I definitely would put it outside the tent if I could. Looking forward to watching you grow some wonderful autos. Lots of cool genetics!

Also... @Krissi1982 WTF is this?! Please tell me it is something on your phone or reflection. To me, it looks like a hot spot that occurred on the lamp. Safe?
Screenshot_20211223-181032_Chrome.jpg

Hell yeah! I'm in. Congrats on the new light! Fantastic output and moving that driver out is an excellent choice. One less heat source to battle. I could use the ambient heat in my tent right now, but in the summer, it was a constant battle and I definitely would put it outside the tent if I could. Looking forward to watching you grow some wonderful autos. Lots of cool genetics!

Also... @Krissi1982 WTF is this?! Please tell me it is something on your phone or reflection. To me, it looks like a hot spot that occurred on the lamp. Safe?
Thanks yup growing a bit of evreything this run I’m sure these plants will grow fast with the new light !!

It's water damage on my lens!!!

Wheeewwwww...I was hyperventilating while I was awaiting a response.
Thank you Sweet Baby Jesus! I can hear the angels singing for ya now Baked!

So got the pro mix into the pots goin to go with 2 purple god autos 1 grand daddy purple auto 1banana blaze auto 1northern lights auto and last purple juice auto for a total of 6 !!! Also goin to be using mega crop for this hole run with a bit of terpinator in flower ….. here a few shots willl drop beans this weekend after changing carbon filter outer filter and also cleaning all fans ect !!

O.M.G. it looks sensational already!!!

Back
Top Bottom