Jack’s Flooding Jungle!

Yeah man took a short break since had plenty of flower to last me a yr plus ! Just couldn’t wait no more missed having my plants goin !!!! Also trying the remo nutrients for the first time we will see how they do thinking of veg 4 weeks n off to flower !!!!! How have you Ben brother hope u had a great xmas also new year !!!!

Yeah man took a short break since had plenty of flower to last me a yr plus ! Just couldn’t wait no more missed having my plants goin !!!! Also trying the remo nutrients for the first time we will see how they do thinking of veg 4 weeks n off to flower !!!!! How have you Ben brother hope u had a great xmas also new year !!!!

haven't grown in a yr. gotta get something going soon though. christmas was good but been a tough year. gotta go look for work soon as the job is ending, might take some time off and figure it out. probably finishing the car build this yr on severance money.

edit : i've run remo you'll like it.

Dam best of luck to ya brother it’s Ben a ruff yr too but sun always find a way to come up the next day !!! Finish the build hope u do i know u will enjoy it !!!!! Just thought I give mc a break n see how the green taste using a better using better stuff we will see !!!!

Dam best of luck to ya brother it’s Ben a ruff yr too but sun always find a way to come up the next day !!! Finish the build hope u do i know u will enjoy it !!!!! Just thought I give mc a break n see how the green taste using a better using better stuff we will see !!!!

was gonna sell the build when i found out i needed work but my pops told me he'd beat me stupid if i did :p
i'm looking to maybe change up my nutes and grow method soon too. i'm not sure how long i'm staying where i live now and was thinking of moving on from hempy.

was gonna sell the build when i found out i needed work but my pops told me he'd beat me stupid if i did :p
i'm looking to maybe change up my nutes and grow method soon too. i'm not sure how long i'm staying where i live now and was thinking of moving on from hempy.
I’ve seen great things hempty don’t sell ur dreams brother they can never b replaced !!!!!

I’ve seen great things hempty don’t sell ur dreams brother they can never b replaced !!!!!

i'm just glad to see a flood and drain grow in action again :)

i'm just glad to see a flood and drain grow in action again :)
Me too fam not many ppl stay old school !!!! It just always work for me really well

Hey Amigo. :ciao:
Looks good.
Is that coco?

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
What's up brother !!!! Yup I only run coco or promix in my tables !! Wha cha Ben up to ? What cha got growing !!??

What's up brother !!!! Yup I only run coco or promix in my tables !! Wha cha Ben up to ? What cha got growing !!??
Just building a new grow facility.
The VIVOHUT.
100 SQ/FT beside the house.
Can't have a risk after the fire.
Just tidying up the last of the construction now.
It's in my purple pics thread, tripple insulated, radiant floor heating.
All sponsored by @VIVOSUN .
Glad to see your up and running. :high-five:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bi:cool:

Yeah I remember ur fire hell I still always think how things can b safer you just never know when something wrong can go down I'll go check em out brother !!!!! Glad I'm back missed my 420 fam !!!!

Hiii Jacky! Nice to see you going buddy!
Hey !¡! Took a yr break definitely needed it Ben non stop for years but I'm back in the game hopefully soon will have my jungle again

Hey !¡! Took a yr break definitely needed it Ben non stop for years but I'm back in the game hopefully soon will have my jungle again
Awesome on both counts! You do you Jacky! Can't wait!

Girls looking to be goin down a right path will up nutrients and do red change ugh !!!

E07D50F6-BB66-4A00-A2C4-6AA08A05D775.jpeg

Girls looking to be goin down a right path will up nutrients and do red change ugh !!!

E07D50F6-BB66-4A00-A2C4-6AA08A05D775.jpeg
Good morning Amigo, hope all is well. :high-five:
Is it the lighting or are they a touch light in color.
Might be a touch hungry. :Namaste:
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Yup they def on the lighter side will up the food department today lol but I rather be on the lighter side since I’ve never used remo !!!! So far they loving it drinking like there crazy

Back
Top Bottom