Jack’s Flooding Jungle!

D4CF24EC-10BC-4CA0-857A-18CFDE2843D2.jpeg

All cleaned up now waiting on clones

We were just discussing that.
Is this what your looking for? Don't be fooled by the title, check that post.

Hey Jack :ciao: Happy 420 my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Back in the game no flood table we are goin to run the fc6500 and 4 Tropicana poison clones rooted in rockwool! All went in 7 gal pots now on the wait for them to veg have a auto in 5 gal bucket dwc using prescription blend I really love the nutrients!! Sorry haven’t Ben around lately Ben goin tru a lot life wise but really happy got my garden back in motion !!!!!!

Hey Jack...damn man. So sorry I fell completely behind.

Sorry haven’t Ben around lately Ben goin tru a lot life wise but really happy got my garden back in motion !!!!!!
Right there with you. I was overloaded and stepped away for a week or two and I completely lost track of so many journals. Yours being one of them. Glad I saw the notification of your update. Made my brain zing and remembered!
#fc6500 definitely pulling some fat buds
Incredible plants Jack, all the way through from where I left off. That light killed it with the high output in only 12 hrs.
Look at this huge carp landed last night landed a much bigger one after this one put my fingers in in his Gill plate to get him on shore almost broke my fingers how strong he was
Daaaaamn! Been a long ass time since I landed a carp. And nothing that big, even though some monster carp where in that Stockton canal.

Same here brother Ben using it so long haven’t used ph meter or ppm in years but will try this @Remo Nutrients for next run to see the difference
Same here. I'm hoping to give them a run soon too. Fortunate to have got some as a prize. Looking forward to giving it a go.
we all know nutes don’t last long n go bad
Uhhhh...I think I better go check my package. I honestly didn't know to check it.
Spectacular finish! Congrats on all that hash too. Yuuuummm!!!
Ok guys Ben thinking of goin organic but need some help on building my own soil eny thoughts
Hell yeah! I always love seeing more soil grows. Haa haaa. I already read ahead so I know you started.

How kind of soil did you end up using?
Back in the game no flood table we are goin to run the fc6500 and 4 Tropicana poison clones rooted in rockwool! All went in 7 gal pots now on the wait for them to veg have a auto in 5 gal bucket dwc using prescription blend I really love the nutrients!!
Another nute I'm excited to try. I have them slotted for the next run in my tent. Excited to give them a run for sure. I guess I better check the expiration dates on those too. :nervous-guy:

Hey Jack...damn man. So sorry I fell completely behind.

Right there with you. I was overloaded and stepped away for a week or two and I completely lost track of so many journals. Yours being one of them. Glad I saw the notification of your update. Made my brain zing and remembered!

Incredible plants Jack, all the way through from where I left off. That light killed it with the high output in only 12 hrs.

Daaaaamn! Been a long ass time since I landed a carp. And nothing that big, even though some monster carp where in that Stockton canal.

Same here. I'm hoping to give them a run soon too. Fortunate to have got some as a prize. Looking forward to giving it a go.

Uhhhh...I think I better go check my package. I honestly didn't know to check it.

Spectacular finish! Congrats on all that hash too. Yuuuummm!!!

Hell yeah! I always love seeing more soil grows. Haa haaa. I already read ahead so I know you started.

How kind of soil did you end up using?

Another nute I'm excited to try. I have them slotted for the next run in my tent. Excited to give them a run for sure. I guess I better check the expiration dates on those too. :nervous-guy:
Thanks brother for swinging bye last run was killer I went with simple pro mix but I want to build my own living soil goin to take some time since it’s all new to me yes I’ve seen nutes go bad n settle on the bottom but I’m glad to be back in motion brother running out of meds lol
F32A8CE3-77F0-4EB6-868B-1D06ED3AE8FE.jpeg
this what I’m smoking on banana blaze my fave so hopfully this run does goood

I’m well bud. Thanks for asking. Busy as usual.
Same brother just Ben trying to get some work done resto project uhh sucks lol but now I have a min to deal with my babies again witch I’m happy

That looks delish! I'm sure your rum will be great.
I’m hoping for next will be full blown raised bed with living soil so it’s goin to be learning all over again !!

Looking good in there Jack. What made you decide to ditch the flood and drain and move to organic soil?

Back
Top Bottom