Jack’s Flooding Jungle!

Here are the girls will post more pics later but there right on track !!! #fc6500 definitely pulling some fat buds
20DE4E02-7536-4F4C-AD9D-5AA1D9A1EAA7.jpeg
406071E5-5725-474D-9830-F5192213CF04.jpeg

Oozing with green goodness in there my friend!! Wonderful!
Huge thanks girl smell definitely boosting up !!! Super happy with these ladies !! Also the amazing fc6500 now the auto run is almost done now photo run has to happen have mother waiting for clones thinking of running 4 plants same strain to see how well I can try to fine tune things

Huge thanks girl smell definitely boosting up !!! Super happy with these ladies !! Also the amazing fc6500 now the auto run is almost done now photo run has to happen have mother waiting for clones thinking of running 4 plants same strain to see how well I can try to fine tune things
Oh that sounds like a great idea Jacky!! That light is something else but you know you got the grow touch in you, too! They look amazing, I love their coloring they are getting now, also!
Also don’t forget started these plants 12/12 from day one !!
I know!! I tell everyone your 12/12 system is something to go look at! I just moved my Banana Blaze autos into the flower tent so they flipped to 12/12 and seem to like it!!

I just tried 20/4 from 24/0, maybe a full 12/12 auto run is coming!

Thanks girl means a lot 12/12 is we’re is at will keep at it to see what comes from it !!! Yea they showing great coloring !!!!

Here are the girls will post more pics later but there right on track !!! #fc6500 definitely pulling some fat buds
20DE4E02-7536-4F4C-AD9D-5AA1D9A1EAA7.jpeg
what kind of sorcery you made on that right corner plant? wth them buds all over the branch. what strain is that girl?
waaat? 12/12 from day one? on autos?
imma grab the second seat:popcorn:

Yup she is goin to be a huge girls if I’m not mistaken that’s purple juice auto an yes 12/12 from seed thinking there doin great just have to fine tune things again getting the new fc6500 making me relearn things lol

Fantastic looking autos Jack. I can't wait to see four big photos in there :)

Fantastic looking autos Jack. I can't wait to see four big photos in there :)
Thanks brother I’m with ya not far from getting there I’ll say another month ish with these autos

They are beautiful ladies:circle-of-love:
Huge thanks fc6500 is definitely kicking some butt !!!! Doin so good surprised how cool she runs full power

good looking run jack.

i'm thinking of moving my autos to the flower room and kick starting them. wondering if i could squeeze a 12/12 auto run in and finish before mid summer.

Huge thanks fc6500 is definitely kicking some butt !!!! Doin so good surprised how cool she runs full power

strip lights are great for running cool.

Look at this huge carp landed last night landed a much bigger one after this one put my fingers in in his Gill plate to get him on shore almost broke my fingers how strong he was

love the way your garden looks:Namaste:

is this your first 12/12 on autos?
what day they are total?

Thanks fam second run 12 12 !!! It definitely can be done !!! These plants were started on 12/28 so that makes it today day 82 days from sprout !!

Thanks fam second run 12 12 !!! It definitely can be done !!! These plants were started on 12/28 so that makes it today day 82 days from sprout !!
when you stop nutes and start flush on autos?
did you start flush on that banana blaze?

I usally a firm believer on the feed until harvest but after all these years prob would try flushing a plant to see the difference

Back
Top Bottom