Jack’s Flooding Jungle!

Here are the girls today did res change upped the nutrients now we on full bloom since they look a bit hungry! I don’t like to over do it gives more problem less you can always add a bit more !! Also added terpinator to the mix also
# @Mars Hydro fc6500

Oh yea!!! Here we go!!!! They are looking sweet Jacky!
Huge thanks girl I think there doin great for the first run using the fc6500 can’t wait for next run goin with a photo

They are looking awesome! It's amazing to see them get adjusted and boom, they look completely perky and happy. :thumb:
Huge thanks !!!

Awesome @Jack420 ! I honestly cannot remember if I've asked this. If I have, please forgive my memory. How do you irrigate your plants? From above until runoff? Do you let them soak up the runoff? Or do you flood the tray and they uptake water and nutes that way? Thanks

I flood n let them sit in the water as it floods after it done drains back to res!! Love questions brother don’t mind me lol :hookah::cool::Rasta:

the clue is in the thread title ...

watch for more ! :p

edit : post a pic on the flood side some time if you can jack. if you do flood on the dark a quick flash shouldn't hurt for one pic. a lot of folk aren't familiar with flood and drain. it's rock solid old school.

I flood n let them sit in the water as it floods after it done drains back to res!! Love questions brother don’t mind me lol :hookah::cool::Rasta:
Awesome. Thanks. How do you know when they are done drinking? Is it an automated drain or something? Or you just watch and then open a valve or something?

edit : post a pic on the flood side some time if you can jack. if you do flood on the dark a quick flash shouldn't hurt for one pic. a lot of folk aren't familiar with flood and drain. it's rock solid old school.
Yeah. I know. I just don't remember specifically talking about or seeing pics. That's why I figured I would ask. Some houseplant enthusiasts refer to flood and drain and butt chugging. :cough:

I have been known to butt chugg some plants from time to time.

Haha love the old school a good friend pointed me the right direction sure do miss him on here !!!! Will take better pics of set up

Haha love the old school a good friend pointed me the right direction sure do miss him on here !!!! Will take better pics of set up

flood and drain used to be my favorite system. i could never stay around long enough in one spot to leave a set up together. i wound up in rdwc cause it was easier to move around.

it's a beauty once you dial them. almost boring repeating the same killer grow over and over. clone runs are just simple deadly too.

only thing is make sure a pump don't bust or a table plug in the middle of a run while you're away for a 2 day hike ... sigh :cheesygrinsmiley:

still a favorite. ran 2 600 hps on tracks over a table.

edit : damn table was worth more than my car at the time
more edit : i guess tables. it was more than one lol

Back
Top Bottom