Jack’s Flooding Jungle!

when you stop nutes and start flush on autos?
did you start flush on that banana blaze?

never.
jack has it. especially a straight hydro rules grow.

Yep plant will die fast with out food

no kidding. i don't even have a water side or periodic flush on mc. just feed feed feed feed ... and it's still hard to keep up .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Same here brother Ben using it so long haven’t used ph meter or ppm in years but will try this @Remo Nutrients for next run to see the difference

Look at this huge carp landed last night landed a much bigger one after this one put my fingers in in his Gill plate to get him on shore almost broke my fingers how strong he was
Wow almost broke your fingers, yeiks.
And bigger than that one fek that ones huge fek, hehe.
We can still ice fish here no problem.
No wonder everyone loves Cali , Sunshine and sandy beaches. :green_heart:
If I ever get a chance I'd love to see it.
Hope your hand is ok.

Stay safe
Bill

Lol yes huge one n I put cali back in the day for security purpose but now I know I’m safe here I’m actually in the sunshine state fish always bite here no matter what

Look at this huge carp landed last night landed a much bigger one after this one put my fingers in in his Gill plate to get him on shore almost broke my fingers how strong he was
Amazing fish... I've caught carp but not that big, must have put up one heck of a fight.

Will give it a whirl n see since I have a hole bunch of nutes that I have to use before they go bad we all know nutes don’t last long n go bad

So one plant down so weight up hole plant it yeilded like4 ounces threw it all in on making more hash so out of 4 ounces I received 27 grams of nice hash !!

when you chop it down?

Chopped one down two days ago due to have a bit of mold way at the bottom so cut that off trashed it n the rest got frozen so wasn’t a total lost I still have 4 goin strong !!! But another will come down I’ll say in like a week or so

Back
Top Bottom