Jack’s Flooding Jungle!

Looking good in there Jack. What made you decide to ditch the flood and drain and move to organic soil?
We’ll long story short I had my flood table for 2 years n it finally broke so went the soil rout trying to make things easier on life also

Sorry Ben away for a wile just Ben goin tru a lot just feel at times you just never get to see the light but !!! I’m still here and haven’t forgot bout all y’all !!!!! Will try to play catch up

Tropicana poison clones entering 3 rd week of flower this will be my last grow for the next few months since I have to move soon and start all over again but that’s life not the end of the world cheers guys hope you have a blessed an safe 4th !!!!

Sorry Ben away for a wile just Ben goin tru a lot just feel at times you just never get to see the light but !!! I’m still here and haven’t forgot bout all y’all !!!!! Will try to play catch up

Tropicana poison clones entering 3 rd week of flower this will be my last grow for the next few months since I have to move soon and start all over again but that’s life not the end of the world cheers guys hope you have a blessed an safe 4th !!!!
Happy 4th my friend, hope you have a great day.
Your garden looks fantastic, wow. :thumb:
Take care.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Happy 4th my friend, hope you have a great day.
Your garden looks fantastic, wow. :thumb:
Take care.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill
Huge thanks bill really happy how there doin 1st soil grow only have top fed twice

Thanks fam !!!! All is goin well so far !!! Girls looking like there 3 weeks ish from chop The Tropicana poison man the smell is way to amazing will just keep running here since she is one I will keep as a mother !!

Back at it again dropped some clones just a few days back !!! Running it back to Tropicana poison So far so good haven’t lost my green touch …… hope all it well with all my 420 familia !!!!

Back
Top Bottom