Jack47 Solo Grow

I'm in Canada so we had ours back in mid October.. It was good though!
Ha sorry mate I forget not everybody is in America :laugh: that’s good though glad to hear it. I wish I lived in Canada not gonna lie to ya. Then I could legally get all the 1p LSD I could ever want:Namaste: damn I love how psychedelics are making a comeback mate

Ha sorry mate I forget not everybody is in America :laugh: that’s good though glad to hear it. I wish I lived in Canada not gonna lie to ya. Then I could legally get all the 1p LSD I could ever want:Namaste: damn I love how psychedelics are making a comeback mate
All good! We get Canadian Thanksgiving sales then Black Friday sales too so we somewhat celebrate both..

Day 7 for this young lady. Getting watered to runoff daily with 2.5g/gallon Megacrop, ph'd to 6.0
I'm going to chop the Gorilla Zkittles in the tent tomorrow. The Cheese should be done within the next 7 days. So the timing should work out nicely for putting this Jack47 in the tent around day 14 when she will also be ready to go in the 5 gallon. Set her in the window for pix as it's hard to get a good pic under the MH light.
Got a msg from my buddy yesterday who also grows, he's got some leftover clones of Purple Punch so I'm going to adopt one tonight. This is likely gonna turn into a 2 plant operation after all. Sampled some back in the summer, real tasty, resinous heavy sweet indica. The clone should be from the same mother as my sample.

Well I was watering and inspecting the girls tonight and the alleged auto seems to have gone hermie on me. Removed her from the house and guess we are going for a walk in the woods in the morning. Ah well the tent was going to be too packed anyway :ganjamon:

Day 38 since the flip. I found a bit of PM on both plants maybe 4 or 5days ago. Tried just picking the affected leaves but it kept coming back.. So I mixed up a 4:1 hydrogen peroxide and water and soaked them but good, along with the coco, fabric pots, drain pans, and the entire tent. No sign of any PM in the last 48 hrs, I'm going to dose them again tonight at lights on and just set them out of the tent in regular household lighting to dry. Looks to be working and didn't bother the plants a bit it seems. I'll be pretty disgusted if it gets out of hand, any tips appreciated.

Jack47

Purple Punch

Back
Top Bottom