Jack47 & Hy-1 Coco Dyna Gro

Jack47 turned out really nice. Medium dense buds, nice light non harsh smoke after an 7-8 day hang and a day and half in paper bag. Just jarred up this afternoon. Will burp as warranted. It's a bit of a lemony piney incense effect. Uplifting and pretty energetic immediately.

Hey @MaddHacker nice to see ya.. Been busy with work here, and the weather has been awful, just turning around today... The plants in the garden didn't do well, too much rain and days on end of 10 and 12C weather and lower at night. The black stuff was just regular landscaping cloth like you would put under gravel or such. Didn't seem to be very permeable so I had stabbed a lot of holes in it.
Here's what's going on now a Moby a few days into flowering, a CBD Pure slowly getting going, and another Moby seedling just a couple days old. Weather is looking hot and sunny for a while finally so hopefully we can get some good growth.

Been crazy busy with work and summer stuff plus my wife got injured at work the other week so haven't been on here barely at all. Plants are coming along, the first Moby got some calcium and n deficiency after a couple weeks of flowering, recovering slowly for a small but awesome smelling harvest eventually.. The cbd pure is still going good, and the smaller Moby is now the bigger Moby and just started to flower a couple of days ago. Now that I know she's probably a heavier feeder hope I can keep her happy! Here she is as of this morning , will try to get some pics of the rest tomorrow!

The Moby Dick is looking sweet. Have her on the go box nutes at about 80 percent recommended strength as of a few watering ago, that promix soil is just fair I think.

I have some Pink Kush seeds from Barney's Farm in my shopping cart for the upcoming autumn indoor tent grow. Guess I'll pull the trigger on that today I don't want to miss out if there is a big rush on seeds like the 420 sales.. Hoping its as good as some dispensary pink I have had in the past!

Finally got around to ordering seeds.. Decided to go with Seedsman this time, maybe not Canadian but way cheaper and also a sponsor here....
Picked up 3x Barney's Farm Pink Kush, 3x Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittlez, 3x Seedsman Cheese freebies, 3x Seedsman Alaskan Purple freebies , and I paid with bitcoin so scored 2x Phantom OG and 2x Bubbas Gift freebies for that. All feminized seeds.

I'm still alive! Busy as hell as usual so haven't had much time for gardening. I managed to keep a CBD Pure and a Moby Dick auto alive and just hung them last night...if Moby looks a little lopsided on top it's because I chopped off her most beautiful 4 inches. Fuggin botryitis. Hopefully she dries ok. Both plants underwent a 10 day drought prior to harvest.
CBD

Moby

The Moby smells amazing.
Have been waiting for my Seedsman order and today it showed up unexpectedly as it hadn't shown up in Canada posts tracking as of last night but I got it just a few minutes ago. I think I'll start a new journal for that but here's a taste..Gonna pop seeds asap stay tuned!

Day 69
Still swelling and smelling. Trichomes on both plants are saying 50/50 clear / cloudy. With the occasional amber. Maybe another week to go.

These look mighty pretty. Studying this grow. So would you recommend Dyna Gro over Fox Farm? Dyna Gro seem to have cheaper options

Back
Top Bottom