Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Great song and really nice plants Preston. :thumb: 🍋
Appreciate ya brother!
:passitleft:

Great to hear you had a productive day out in the yard. 🤘 Solid haul on that scrap trailer.

Update time...
Finally took an early day from work & have a bit of time for a proper update. Cut my work week off at 50 hours; and got home around 2 today. 🤘🤘🤘 2 hours before the kids get home from school

Anywhoo...here's the crew
Today is day 47 from sprout on the big gals, and around day 22 on the babies
1000003048.jpg

I'll be transplanting all the big ladies tomorrow morning. They are currently in 1gal fabric pots; I'll be bumping them up to 5 gal pots to finish.

Chocolate Thai #1 is gonna be huge! She's an aggressive grower; I expect her to stretch pretty hard at flip.
1000003051.jpg
1000003052.jpg

Chocolate Thai #2 is my favorite so far...structure is on point! 🤩
1000003049.jpg
1000003050.jpg

Both of the bigger Purple Ghost Candy are doing great! The structure is similar between the two, and they are both growing very similar. I notice small differences between them, but not any huge variances.
1000003055.jpg
1000003056.jpg
1000003053.jpg
1000003054.jpg

:snowboating:

Nice 9mm!

Interesting contrast of "greens" between the little ones and the big ones in the first pic. :)

...loving the Chocolate Thais!...been on my radar for a few years now...will be watching closely to see how they finish up for you...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k'...
Yeah! I've heard nothing but good about the Chocolate Thai. They have been growing great!

I am excited to get em flipped & really start this party. 🤘🤘🤘

Off topic bullshit, but I figured I'd share...

This home is a pot growers dream! 🤩 It is hard-piped for Well water, Softened well water, Rainwater, and RO water. 🤘 I had to plumb in this series of valves so they can toggle between whichever system they want to use. 👍

1000003035.jpg

It actually confused me a bit while setting it all up. Got it whooped though. 🤙

Plumbing that is an art. 🍋
I like to think so. 👍

My goal is generally to get a
:jawdropper:
from the inspector... I don't like call-backs for a failed inspection. I like for them to be in & out in 5 min. 👍

Off topic bullshit, but I figured I'd share...

This home is a pot growers dream! 🤩 It is hard-piped for Well water, Softened well water, Rainwater, and RO water. 🤘 I had to plumb in this series of valves so they can toggle between whichever system they want to use. 👍

1000003035.jpg

It actually confused me a bit while setting it all up. Got it whooped though. 🤙
We even added a valve so they can independently shut off all their hose bibs during the winter. 👍

It's tedious work, but when done correctly, it's a bad ass system.

Back
Top Bottom