Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

I've spent too many years around here talking shit and being a prick. I put the target on my own back. Trying to turn over a new leaf & just read quietly. When I chime in with advice, it will generally get met with a similar response. Hence the reason I don't talk as often.

All good.... I earned the jabs.
That’s super odd to me coz I can’t imagine you talking shit or being a prick. In fact I think you were one of the first posters to be nice to me when I joined. I’m a lot, and I think my presence ruffled a few feathers, or should I say (from the amount of trouble I’d get into from Teddy in a daily basis from people reporting my posts) I know my presence ruffled a few feathers.

I don’t think you earned the jabs. In fact I really don’t get this ideal that any posters grow method is the way to grow. Gardening is so subjective. Some like wild plants, some like to keep them small, others like tall, some like autos, others like the 12:12 kind, some like the science, some like sunlight, some like the organic stuff. There are a zillion ways to skin this cat - not that we should be skinning cats lol. I shouldn’t have to justify my choices. My methods. Explain to someone who is asking, yes. Offer advice when asked, or offer it in an unsolicited manner if you have a rapport with a poster. But I don’t have to defend my grow style. We are all just armchair experts here. Basing our knowledge on what we’ve learned in the forum. This does not make us horticulturalists. And even if it did, from my experience dealing with my local nursery, I’ve never met a horticulturalists who pushes their own opinions like I’ve seen here in this forum. Coz ultimately that’s what they are. Opinions.

We aren’t curing cancer here, or making nuclear weapons. We are friends and enemies who like to grow. We come in many flavours. Some are sweet, some are bitter. Some you like, others you don’t. There is enough cyber room for all of us. Well I think there is.

And just so you know. I think you’re awesome :)

I'm trying my best to create an environment of simplicity; where people can see that growing does not need to be complicated.
It's as difficult as you want to make it...

I think I rub some people the wrong way because my simple approach contradicts their complex approach.

Whatever the case... I want people to feel comfortable here to tell fart jokes, ask questions, and share awesome bud pics.

I get bitchy when people come dancing around this thread with the overthinking/overcomplicating bullshit... especially when they aren't a normal face around here. That's when I get snarky & talk my shit. I gotta knock that off...

Apologies for the 2 day rant.... time to redirect & get some plants back in the spotlight.

Heading out to transplant Purple Ghost Candy #3 & #4... will post pics in a few
:snowboating:

Here's the before pics....
1000003151.jpg
1000003150.jpg
1000003149.jpg

I'll have some after pics in an hour or so... gotta cut my lawn before the rain rolls in.
✌️

I'm trying my best to create an environment of simplicity; where people can see that growing does not need to be complicated.

I think I rub some people the wrong way because my simple approach contradicts their complex approach.

Whatever the case... I want people to feel comfortable here to tell fart jokes, ask questions, and share awesome bud pics.

I get bitchy when people come dancing around this thread with the overthinking/overcomplicating bullshit... especially when they aren't a normal face around here. That's when I get snarky & talk my shit. I gotta knock that off...

Apologies for the 2 day rant.... time to redirect & get some plants back in the spotlight.

I farted at work yesterday and my co-worker opened the window.

Must have been pretty bad, we're flight attendants. (bada boom)

No apologies are necessary brother, it’s your thread. I don’t recall you asking anyone for their opinions. I have it happen to me occasionally and know how it feels. I’ve tried to just give them the thanks moe-g and let it go. But sometimes it’s hard. Great journal n grow btw. CL🍀. :high-five:

Got a new toy in the mail today.... Prize from the POTM last month.
1000003178.jpg
1000003177.jpg
1000003176.jpg

Appreciate it @ViparSpectra 🙏 such an awesome rig! I'll have it hung & running tonight.

1000003178.jpg
1000003177.jpg
1000003176.jpg

Appreciate it @ViparSpectra 🙏 such an awesome rig! I'll have it hung & running tonight.
I have one in my closet with a mars T’s-600 but it’s a great little light. It really impressed me how good it is. CL🍀

I have one in my closet with a mars T’s-600 but it’s a great little light. It really impressed me how good it is. CL🍀
I'm happy it has a dimmer...

My little veg room keeps getting burnt up because the Mars SP150 is too strong of a light with no dimmer.

Hoping the Vipar will fit in there. Gotta make dinner, then heading out there to see if she'll fit. 🤙

Photo dump... 💩

View media item 2692526

Here's the before pics....
1000003151.jpg
1000003150.jpg
1000003149.jpg

I'll have some after pics in an hour or so... gotta cut my lawn before the rain rolls in.
✌️
They been eating their wheaties! :green_heart:
1000003178.jpg
1000003177.jpg
1000003176.jpg

Congrats on receiving that bad boy! @ViparSpectra made a Win with it! Careful, it's a powerhouse!

They been eating their wheaties! :green_heart:

Congrats on receiving that bad boy! @ViparSpectra made a Win with it! Careful, it's a powerhouse!
Appreciate ya Stone!
:passitleft:

Super excited about the new light! :goof: Not sure it's gonna work well in my current veg room because I built that room long & narrow (basically 1x4)
Considering a veg room remodel to accommodate. I've got a bunch of building material around from the larger casita build project; I think I've got enough lumber to shift a wall or two.

Hope you're doing well brother... ✌️

Thanks for simplifying this !
Appreciate ya Stone!
:passitleft:

Super excited about the new light! :goof: Not sure it's gonna work well in my current veg room because I built that room long & narrow (basically 1x4)
Considering a veg room remodel to accommodate. I've got a bunch of building material around from the larger casita build project; I think I've got enough lumber to shift a wall or two.

Hope you're doing well brother... ✌️

Ooh that might be tight! Good luck!

It's the day after party day. We're laying around like cats having coffee recovering.

I farted at work yesterday and my co-worker opened the window.

Must have been pretty bad, we're flight attendants. (bada boom)
You’re so fucking awesome, Black!

You are legit one of my favourite reads! Xo

Photo dump... 💩

View media item 2692526
That room is fire bruv!

Absolute fireeeeeeeee 🔥

Back
Top Bottom