Blaze's Cannabis Corner: Dyna-Gro 2018, StrawberryCake & Many More

She's looking lovely. Can smell her from here. Cool painting too. Haven't touched paints in a long time but do the odd sketch now and again.
IMG_20190110_003339_961.jpg

She's looking lovely. Can smell her from here. Cool painting too. Haven't touched paints in a long time but do the odd sketch now and again.
IMG_20190110_003339_961.jpg
Dude hell yea tht looks dope bro. here is a few things I've drawn. I do way better drawing lmao. But that painting was literally the first time I've picked up a brush lol.

I do alot of new age and cartoon/fantasy drawings. Now I'm trying my hand at painting. My Hope's is to get good enough to start doing big canvases and hang up on my walls or if they good enough sell them lol.

Dude hell yea tht looks dope bro. here is a few things I've drawn. I do way better drawing lmao. But that painting was literally the first time I've picked up a brush lol.

I do alot of new age and cartoon/fantasy drawings. Now I'm trying my hand at painting. My Hope's is to get good enough to start doing big canvases and hang up on my walls or if they good enough sell them lol.
They look awesome mate. I'll buy one. Ha ha. I should pick the sketch book up more often really but find it hard to make the time.

They look awesome mate. I'll buy one. Ha ha. I should pick the sketch book up more often really but find it hard to make the time.

For real man I feel ya. I was havn the same issue and everything was jus gettn to be to much in life over here. So figured it was time to pick up the pad an put everything into my art again. Then I decided to go an take up painting and decided to go with acrylics lol. So now I'm working out how to paint what I draw lmao.

Jealous of you all with artistic talent. I can draw stick men
[/QUOTE/]

Lol dnt worry man every1 who draws or has talent started tht way lol. Shit I'm jus startn out with acrylics and this is what I'm doing lmao. Looks like a dam 4 year old drew/painted this :rofl::rofl:.

The first one is more a practice piece to learn how to spread the paint around n so forth. Then the second one is my first real pic but still pretty much practice lmao. Then the third one is my current one I'm working on now. Im using pen for the lining and then acrylics for the color an filling everything in.

This is alil more zoomed in on my current piece its guna be very very detailed. I'm now realizing why painters will get such expensive brushes and different tools an shit. I got this basic acrylic set pretty much jus to learn. Then wen I got the basics dwn id get a better/an actual painter's kit. Like a good one lol or maybe jus piece out what I need. Idk yet we will see when the time comes cause it ain't now :laugh:.

Yeah, it seems to be something that you're either gifted with or not. I don't really have the artistic or creative gift, I'm very left brain dominant. Math, science, technical stuff like understanding computer code, fixing just about anything, all comes very natural to me. Probably why I like the technical/scientific parts of growing (ie nutes & lighting).

Yeah, it seems to be something that you're either gifted with or not. I don't really have the artistic or creative gift, I'm very left brain dominant. Math, science, technical stuff like understanding computer code, fixing just about anything, all comes very natural to me. Probably why I like the technical/scientific parts of growing (ie nutes & lighting).

Yea see I must be the right sided then lmao cause artistical shit an pretty much everything I try my hand at I'm either great or atleast good enough to train alil an get real good at watever but other stuff like the math an technical stuff like everything u listed horrible lmao it mite as well be I'm Chinese :rofl:. But I must have a green thumb or sumthn. Cause when I jus let my mind go and follow instinct instead of instructions like bottle nutes an shit i do good. I was doing great outdoor and never grew outdoor anything in my life lol. But came in an started using fox farms WAY back wen I very firste growing lmao omg I cant believe I ever used tht stuff hahaha. Now i got docs kit i was like 4 real bn i cuda been havn this bomb BOMB ass bud the WHOLE TIME!!! Lol well tht goes to show me for waiting cause i thought everything was way more technical then it is :laugh:. I figured there wud be way more math involved then there is Haha.

Shit it wasnt till u came along and helped me out and turned my garden gorgeous instead of jus every now an then gettn a good one now every now an then I get duder lmao. Thanx 4 all the help brother I really appreciate.

Hey bud I had a question about these old nutes I have they a gh brand. Here is a pic oh N I got all 3 the floramicro, grow, and bloom jus bloom was in other room. But what should I set the ph to with these nutes? Should I still keep it at 6.3 or no?

Here is my Pineapple Express Auto. I've been doing a fair amount of lst with her but that's it really. Its jus been pretty much topped an that's it lol. This has been an extremely easy an great strain to grow and work with. It would be great for beginners while they learn to grow they wud also get good yields because she requires so little lmao. And I've noticed since I've dropped the temps in the grow room she started bulkn up faster n buds gettn alil harder so that's cool.

Ok so I had to cut down an harvest some of my pineapple express auto cause I needed the room my 2 Blue OG are getting beastly lol. N I didnt want them taken more light from my HB plants than they already were lol. So I cut half the Pineapple Express Auto down so I could move my Blue OGs over alil bit. Here is what's left still growing an I'll show a few pics of what I took down and got hanging up ina sec here.

Here is the half I harvested first. Well it's not quite fully half of the plant jus 2 branches off the side. So I now have room for my vegging Blue OG's and other HB plants. I definitely will get a half pound once I harvest the rest of the branches. If these 2 got this much and man they are heavy the rest given more time will be even fatter lol. But yea these arent even the biggest branches/colas and these are already to heavy to stand up on there own lol. When I hold them up they tip over slightly lol.

So went out an got some new items for the fruit an veggie garden outside today. I got some strawberries and then already started I got a jostaberry, an a gooseberry plant and then a purple basil and a purple sweet bell pepper also already started now in some promix and sunshine mixed up an thrown outside in my garden lol.

Here is the half I harvested first. Well it's not quite fully half of the plant jus 2 branches off the side. So I now have room for my vegging Blue OG's and other HB plants. I definitely will get a half pound once I harvest the rest of the branches. If these 2 got this much and man they are heavy the rest given more time will be even fatter lol. But yea these arent even the biggest branches/colas and these are already to heavy to stand up on there own lol. When I hold them up they tip over slightly lol.

Congrats on the harvest looks juicy I’ll b here for the smoke report

Subbed for the fruit garden we do more the grow killer ass buds lol

I know rite lol. My plan is to get a hibrix veggie garden going outdoor. But first gotta get another docs kits.

Congrats on the harvest looks juicy I’ll b here for the smoke report

Thanx bro I hope it turns out firs it sure looked like it wen i clipped them down. And the others i left omg they turned so dam hard like a rock lol. And plus they a plumping up an gettn thicker lol. I plan to leave the bluedream i got going next to her after i harvest the pineapple then she can pump up some as well. My plan is to shoot for atleast an ounce come harvest. Cause how bad she got stunted out by the pineapple beast I'll be happy with atleast a half oz but would like closer to a whole one. But yea I started seeing some of the hairs on the bluedream turning red so I think I mite harvest the pineapple express a few days sooner then I planned so the BD has the longest chance to get a boost b4 she runs outa time. Idk I'm not sure tho I'll post some pics pics of the bd so u all can see where she is at an help me judge weather I shud wait our not on harvesting the pineapple express. Also I was thinking once I harvest the pineapple I'll do the next BD feeding with some more veg nutes init to help kinda continue the growth phase would that work like that or no?

Ok let’s c some of the bd n one more feeding couldn’t harm her lol it’s all about trying new stuff n checking what works the best

Yea u no me I'm always wanting to try sumthn new lmao. Well here is the stunted lil girl. I'm guna try an boost her as big as I can tho. But I think with the lollipoping that I did and the selective branches I choose to keep she should be able 2 get fairly big once I get this giant hog bitch out of there an she stops eating everything n only leaving table scrapes for the BD lol.

Back
Top Bottom