Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

It was creepy.... but awesome.

It was oddly dark and silent; the air got cool & windy... such a trip. LoL

Was a fun thing to experience with the kids. 👍 ...thankful I wasn't working and able to be home with the fam.
It was fun! I got bit by a skeeter and the little frogs called peepers came out peeping. Pretty cool! You had the luxury of having kids and I'm a little jealous. I had the luxury of just my wife and I and that was awesome too! We were just like kids! It was really the first time of the season we spent any real time out on the deck.
Spent 10 hours today on the jackhammer fixing a mistake I made months ago. 👎

Concrete is poured, and building structure is up. I had a pipe in the wrong location & had to move it.

Fucking exhausted.... a blunt was necessary lol
1000002963.jpg

Might roll another, honestly. 🤣

:lot-o-toke:

Hope everyone had a blessed day. 🤙
That's the problem with being the guy getting things done! My boss would say as I walked head low into the office after something like that, well shit, it wouldn't have happened if you weren't working! Go fix it! All day on a hammer though! Oofa!

Garden's beautiful brother!

Lieutenant Murph wanted to get high when I got home today... lol
1000002950.jpg

Such an innocent face.... but literally just finished licking his dick before asking to hit the bowl! 🤣

Fuck it.... muhfukka gotta smoke too... lol

1000002946.jpg
1000002947.jpg

He did lick the inside of my mouth whilst blowing him a hit. 🤮

I think it might bond us in some way.....🤣🤣🤣
You a crazy 🤪 Mo-Fo Preston but anyone who has love ❤️ for their fur baby is alright 👍 with me. lol CL🍀

The aftermath of my jackhammering yesterday. LoL
Figured I'd share...
1000002967.jpg
1000002968.jpg
1000002969.jpg

LoL.... if you notice in the 3rd pic, this bathroom is labeled "His Master Bath".... because there is also a "Hers". 🤣

I give the dude credit though. He wanted a 7 foot long bathtub for himself, with a wall mounted TV on the wall next to it! LoL

Ultimately, these people have more money than they know what to do with. 🙄
Their 2 master bathrooms, and 2 walk-in closets are more sq. footage than my whole house. Kinda disgusting

Another blunt kinda night.... 🤘

Thank gawd for people with too much money. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I sold to what we called the "carriage trade" back in my day. If they want something, they buy it, usually without much bickering. The best were the newly wealthy - they didn't know enough to protect their wealth yet. :laughtwo:

Gotta love their asses.

Thank gawd for people with too much money. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I sold to what we called the "carriage trade" back in my day. If they want something, they buy it, usually without much bickering. The best were the newly wealthy - they didn't know enough to protect their wealth yet. :laughtwo:

Gotta love their asses.
It's definitely a love/hate relationship. LoL

I disagree with the kind of lifestyle they have, and hate all the super-picky engineers & builders.

Buuut... love my work. Always working with the best equipment and no credit limit. The finished projects are mind-blowing.

It's just tough on some more than others. 👍

Getting ready to flip the bigger gals...
1000002976.jpg
1000002977.jpg

Gotta fire up the little veg box for the babies..
1000002978.jpg

Think I'll transplant them to 1gal pots & shift them over this weekend.

It won't hold em for long, but will do for now
1000002979.jpg
1000002983.jpg
1000002982.jpg

It's about 1x3 and 5' tall. It'll do for now.

The aftermath of my jackhammering yesterday. LoL
Figured I'd share...
Looks like a cunt of a job bruv!
Ultimately, these people have more money than they know what to do with. 🙄
Their 2 master bathrooms, and 2 walk-in closets are more sq. footage than my whole house. Kinda disgusting
Granted I don’t know how it feels to have that kind of money. But I like to think I wouldn’t turn into a thirsty wealth wasting douche, though given my liking for selfies and attention seeking I’d probs end up with a gold plated dunny.

Getting ready to flip the bigger gals...
1000002976.jpg
1000002977.jpg

Gotta fire up the little veg box for the babies..
1000002978.jpg

Think I'll transplant them to 1gal pots & shift them over this weekend.

It won't hold em for long, but will do for now
1000002979.jpg
1000002983.jpg
1000002982.jpg

It's about 1x3 and 5' tall. It'll do for now.
Plants 🪴 look 👀 great brother, hope your weekend is also. CL🍀 :ciao: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom