Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Quick photo dump...

Flower group is on day 6 post flip. They're doing phenomenal! šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤© Very happy with these 4...

The little 2 are beat.... they did not like the shift over to the little veg room. The light is far too powerful for such a small area, with no dimmer.... will not be using that light in the little room again.

They'll recover, just a bit annoying. I'm gonna transplant & flip em this weekend so I can get em back in the flower room under the FC6500.

:snowboating:
They all look šŸ‘€ fantastic, Iā€™m curious about what youā€™re feeding them? CLšŸ€ :thumb: :welldone:

They all look šŸ‘€ fantastic, Iā€™m curious about what youā€™re feeding them? CLšŸ€ :thumb: :welldone:
I use Dyna-Gro nutrients. The veg plants get (per gallon) 5ml Protekt, 10ml Foliage Pro, and 5ml MagPro

The flower girls are in a transitional feed schedule, so they're still getting a bit of veg nutrients while I also introduce flower nutes. Their feed will change to full flower feed in about a week.

Right now they are getting 5ml Protekt, 5ml Foliage Pro, 5ml Bloom, and 5ml MagPro.

Once they are actually spitting out some pre-flowers, I switch to the flower feed. Then they will get 10ml Bloom, and 5ml MagPro.

Sorry if that was confusing at all.... it's actually a pretty simple schedule.

They get a small feed every morning. Never even enough for runoff.... just enough to keep em damp til tomorrow
:passitleft:

Here's the 4...
1000003141.jpg
1000003142.jpg
1000003143.jpg
1000003144.jpg

Mag Pro is not necessary, I use it in low doses as a precautionary. I've made many successful runs without it.

Honestly, I've had solid grows with only Protekt and Foliage Pro. Great/inexpensive nutrients.

I use Dyna-Gro nutrients. The veg plants get (per gallon) 5ml Protekt, 10ml Foliage Pro, and 5ml MagPro

The flower girls are in a transitional feed schedule, so they're still getting a bit of veg nutrients while I also introduce flower nutes. Their feed will change to full flower feed in about a week.

Right now they are getting 5ml Protekt, 5ml Foliage Pro, 5ml Bloom, and 5ml MagPro.

Once they are actually spitting out some pre-flowers, I switch to the flower feed. Then they will get 10ml Bloom, and 5ml MagPro.

They get a small feed every morning. Never even enough for runoff.... just enough to keep em damp til tomorrow
Not confusing in the least and cool cause I like using liquid nutes n have been shopping around for something new since PB went out of business. CLšŸ€. :thanks:

Not confusing in the least and cool cause I like using liquid nutes n have been shopping around for something new since PB went out of business. CLšŸ€. :thanks:
DynaGro was recently bought out by Superthrive... or rebranded as Superthrive, but the nutrients didn't change.

I buy mine in gallon jugs; about $50 a piece, $200-ish in total. It generally lasts me a year running plants 24/7/365. šŸ‘

Flipping a zip covers food costs for a year šŸ¤˜

DynaGro was recently bought out by Superthrive... or rebranded as Superthrive, but the nutrients didn't change.

I buy mine in gallon jugs; about $50 a piece, $200-ish in total. It generally lasts me a year running plants 24/7/365. šŸ‘

I have seen your results using n was checking it out on the Zon. I had been considering using Remo but I think šŸ¤” I might have found what Iā€™m going to try. CLšŸ€. :thumb: :thanks::passitleft:

Superthrive and DynaGro are both owned by "Green Garden Products". Concentrations on Bloom has changed to being more diluted while Foliage Pro stayed the same. It's been tested on another forum.

A good friend of mine tested the different concentrations on the old and new formula and new one is sadly more diluted than the old bottles. That guy had been growing with Dyna Gro for 20+ years.

ā˜ļø aaaaand this is why I've quit speaking and giving tips around here...

There's always someone to chime in to let you know how wrong you are.

I guess I should clarify my previous statements.... I've used DynaGro before and after the Superthrive swap and have not needed to change the way I feed my plants. Never noticed any change in their growth/color/health. If the plants didn't notice change, I don't go digging for things to change.

I guess I should clarify my previous statements.... I've used DynaGro before and after the Superthrive swap and have not needed to change the way I feed my plants. Never noticed any change in their growth/color/health. If the plants didn't notice change, I don't go digging for things to change.
No doubt bro! Everyone freestyling on the turn table.
Then you have a Einstein that produces average flowers trying to tell OGs what up.. šŸ˜‚..wtf

That's why we have a community forum so we can all share and add information and help each other out. It makes it easier to make an informed decision.

New Superthrive is still a good nutrient line especially if you're in containers running Foliage Pro from start to finish. Foliage Pro + Pro-tekt is probably the easiest and most pH stable formula I've ever used.

The FP formula is more stable than the Bloom formula that tends to chunk up and crystallize. I save the chunks and boil them in RO water to not waste any of the nutrients. I still use Dyna Gro Bloom in my cloner.

Cheers!

Some folks just get memes from me now. Imagine being able to make me stop talking, thatā€™s a special person for sure šŸ˜‚

Biggest issue I have with people giving out advice is when they cite a forum as their evidence.

That's no different than saying something is fact because you read it on the internet.

Biggest issue I have with people giving out advice is when they cite a forum as their evidence.

That's no different than saying something is fact because you read it on the internet.

I find it ā€œinterestingā€ when people show up in a journal to give ā€œadviceā€ without being asked. I would get it if we were in the other parts of the forum, or if you explicitly asked for opinions, but we arenā€™t and you didnā€™t.

I had a person Iā€™ve never seen before, show up at page 60 in one of my other journals to explain to me how I was watering too much because the compost I bought had fungus gnats in it. When I told them it wasnā€™t my watering and it was the compost, they threw a fit and called me an asshole. It was a wild experience

The new formula is about 50ppm / 0.1 EC lower per 1ml / gallon in strength, not that big of a change really. I've confirmed this on my own Bloom bottle.

But like you mentioned it might not even be noticable in practical use! People reacted to the color of the new bottle and confirmed it with a meter, that's good enough for me!

Cheers!

I find it ā€œinterestingā€ when people show up in a journal to give ā€œadviceā€ without being asked.
Look Iā€™m gonna be honest. I find it fucking hilarious.

You got a top shelf grower, being asked a direct question, gives a direct answer, and then another poster who contributes nought to the thread, but obviously lurks in wait, leans forward in their armchair and excitedly grabs their keyboard when the moment they have been waiting for presents itself.

That golden moment. Where they might get to be seen as right on the internet!

We see it in real life:-

Me to Chloe: Your cake was delicious. Have you got the recipe?
Karen: I make cake. Let me give you my recipe!!!!

Yeah nah, howā€™s about fuck off Karen.

I love watching the spilt tea. You know itā€™s gonna be good when ā€œbro scienceā€ gets mentioned.

I use the same

Look Iā€™m gonna be honest. I find it fucking hilarious.

You got a top shelf grower, being asked a direct question, gives a direct answer, and then another poster who contributes nought to the thread, but obviously lurks in wait, leans forward in their armchair and excitedly grabs their keyboard when the moment they have been waiting for presents itself.

That golden moment. Where they might get to be seen as right on the internet!

We see it in real life:-

Me to Chloe: Your cake was delicious. Have you got the recipe?
Karen: I make cake. Let me give you my recipe!!!!

Yeah nah, howā€™s about fuck off Karen.

I love watching the spilt tea. You know itā€™s gonna be good when ā€œbro scienceā€ gets mentioned.
I've spent too many years around here talking shit and being a prick. I put the target on my own back. Trying to turn over a new leaf & just read quietly. When I chime in with advice, it will generally get met with a similar response. Hence the reason I don't talk as often.

All good.... I earned the jabs.

I've spent too many years around here talking shit and being a prick. I put the target on my own back. Trying to turn over a new leaf & just read quietly. When I chime in with advice, it will generally get met with a similar response. Hence the reason I don't talk as often.

All good.... I earned the jabs.
Bob and weave, 9mm. Bob and weave! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom