Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Hopfully wen I move I have a specific room then I’ll seal it n work on my rh goin to be a bitch doe

That table will fit in a tent. Just sayin. ;)

Probably easier to control that then anything else. If you have the space for another one when you move, maybe that’s an option?

One thing I really like about tents is being able to seal them up between runs and run the ozone machine. Good scrub, run a fan for a bit to help dry it out, then seal it all up tight and run the little machine for 20-30 min. Then wait an hour or so for it to dissipate, and voila. Sterilized and all ready to go.

Maybe overkill, but it’s worked for me really well. Machine was like $70 or there about on the zon, and it’s been money well spent for sure.

Of course that comes with a warning that ozone can be dangerous if precautions aren’t taken. You don’t want it leaking, as it can (in higher concentrations and longer exposure) do some damage to you and other plants. That’s where waiting an hour or more after it’s finished comes in. I set mine for whatever, 20-30 min, then come back in 2 hours from then. So it’s about an hour and a half, to hour and 40 min after it’s done.

The one I have is enough to do a single room, so good enough for a tent and what not by a long stretch. It also can scrub the air too. If I needed to defunk the grow space and was moving or something, you bet I’ll be running the crap out of it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

138E3360-175A-47AF-BC75-AA5D2E057019.jpeg

Getting all jungle AF up in there! :cheesygrinsmiley:

In other news, my attitude order showed up today. True North is through and moving along. Should be here tomorrow or Thursday. Finally!

Yeah man for sure but @SeedsMan always deliver always used to use the vault but they switched to bitcoin n that was it for me I like the simplicity to seed order swipe my card get a ice company recipe n we are all good lol

Amen to that.

My go to is Neptune or Platinum. Then seedsman/attitude if the first two don’t have what I’m after.

Last resort is True North. They’ve not done me wrong, but they’re higher, even with the forum discount.

Sure they can. However, when the same pack is more at one store, you tend to look elsewhere. Take fast buds 5-packs for example. They’re $50 most places. Up north, they’re $75 (US, not CAD.)

No bueno, even at 20% off.

Now if they have something that is out of stock elsewhere, aight then. (And why I have an order with them.)

Long over due drive-by Jack..

I see a fine crop on it's way.. Looks happy from here.

Stay safe and Keepem Green

Hells no that’s a killer price I haven’t checked ph not once this hole grow

Dam brother what all do u use if u havnt checked ph at all? Ive been using my home made silica solution an CalMag bought from the hydro shop along with the mighty grow. So im wondering what u use exactly to not have 2 set the ph. But have ur girls lookn so dam great congrats.

2C4FABD4-275F-4CFC-9AA1-24EA92A5E836.jpeg

All cut n bended ready to leave them till the end I kno they look a bit crazy two days they will be back to norm inwill catch up with evreyone Ben swamped with work I haven’t forgot bout ya blaze will pm u tomarro so I can the info for the goods hope all is doin well fo yall

But that how I do it crazy af lol now the buds have plenty of room to get light took out two plants that just didn’t develop right

Sure they can. However, when the same pack is more at one store, you tend to look elsewhere. Take fast buds 5-packs for example. They’re $50 most places. Up north, they’re $75 (US, not CAD.)

No bueno, even at 20% off.

Now if they have something that is out of stock elsewhere, aight then. (And why I have an order with them.)
I agree with ya brother seeds can get expensive for sure

Gotta love @SeedsMan just put in another order last night for some fine looking autos to try out this fall.
Yup I just picked up sum autos Also purple lemonade from fast buds doin them next but seeds man is the place to go for me

Holly shizz bro they ade getting insanely huge definitely time for a gud haor cut lol. But yea bro congrats on some beasts there they shud really make some nice colas cant wait to see full of buds.
Same here did hair cut today will get that out to ya brother there is only one post office open around me super stoked can’t wait to see what ya do with dem

Back
Top Bottom