Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

I'd love to let my res water sit for a day with just silica, but it isn't really doable for me.

Here's my mix routine for my 20 gal res on my Lab tent. I start shortly after the first feed cycle of the day completes around 8am.

1) Drain res, vac out the little leftover the pump didn't get.

2) Wipe down res, inspect, clean, maintenance as needed.

3) Fill res with 20 gal of RO.

4) Add rhino skin, mix in, and let it sit. (It's usually about 8:30 or so at this point.)

5) Between 1:30 and 2:00, I go back and add calmag and mix in. Wait 5 more minutes.

6) I pull out about 4 gallons from the res and put in a bucket, then add my base nutes. Mix it well in the bucket and then blend the bucket into the res.

7) Add supplements, if any, one at a time.

8) Adjust pH (when the res is naturally rising, I set it as close to 5.5 as I can. when naturally falling, I set it as close to 6.5 as I can.)

9) Add the res goodies (Z7, hydroguard, whatever I'm using at the time.)

Ends up being close to 2:30 when it's all said and done, which is 15 minutes before the next feed cycle starts.

Here's the setup for that, just for reference:

- Lights are set for 18/6. (6am-12am)

- I run 3 feeding/recirc/top-off/whatever you wanna call it cycles per day.

- Recirc pump for the res turns on 15 minutes before the main pump, to make sure everything is all stirred up, and turns off 15 min after the main pump.

First cycle runs from 6:45-7:30, main pump runs from 7:00-7:15.

Second cycle runs from 2:45-3:30, main pump from 3:00-3:15.

Third cycle runs from 10:45-11:30, main pump from 11:00-11:15.

As they're finishing up/done with the stretch now, and will start drinking a good bit more, I will be changing the above 3 cycles to either 4 or 6. Haven't really decided yet.

The single bucket in my Dev Lab is just a seedling and its already set at 6x/day, but mainly because it's a mechanical timer for that pump and I really didn't want to jack with it. :rofl:
Dam that’s a list I just wash res evrey change add my water add my mc separate in a cup mix it really well add to res turn on pumps to to move things n a hr later add just a lil bit ph down hydro guard let it sit a hr or so n them I’ll let them eat man i def need to do more doe lol see that y I love hearing other ppl method lol

Dam that’s a list I just wash res evrey change add my water add my mc separate in a cup mix it really well add to res turn on pumps to to move things n a hr later add just a lil bit ph down hydro guard let it sit a hr or so n them I’ll let them eat man i def need to do more doe lol see that y I love hearing other ppl method lol

Well, we’re doing the same thing. There's just a couple more parts to my mix.

You'll have another step or two when you add rhino to your formula. ;)

I'm watching mine right now. Dropped it again last night, as mentioned I'd probably need to, and it went from 5.7 to 6.2 by the time I could check earlier this afternoon. I need to check it out now and see. If that's as high as it wants to go, I'm fine with that.

I'm watching mine right now. Dropped it again last night, as mentioned I'd probably need to, and it went from 5.7 to 6.2 by the time I could check earlier this afternoon. I need to check it out now and see. If that's as high as it wants to go, I'm fine with that.
Yeah I would be cool with that number two

Better grab a gal of pH down while you're at it. :rofl:
Migh as well I have like two quarts of it laying around since I never use it but I love silica sad I didn’t run it but will add it wen I get it I loved armor si but not to use with other nutes it really worked well with gh nutes

Well so far, the rhino skin has pushed the pH up the least. I tried armor si back last fall (had a half pint sample), as well as protekt. (Ended up using the protekt on the promix autos last fall.)

Rhino sill pushes it up. More so at 2ml/gal than 1ml/gal. At 2ml/gal it was hitting 6.8ish, now it's hitting 6.2ish give or take.

I'm hoping it's worth the effort at 1ml/gal. Can't hurt, I guess. Considering MC already has a little silica anyway, a smaller dosing of a supplement should be aight.

Well so far, the rhino skin has pushed the pH up the least. I tried armor si back last fall (had a half pint sample), as well as protekt. (Ended up using the protekt on the promix autos last fall.)

Rhino sill pushes it up. More so at 2ml/gal than 1ml/gal. At 2ml/gal it was hitting 6.8ish, now it's hitting 6.2ish give or take.

I'm hoping it's worth the effort at 1ml/gal. Can't hurt, I guess. Considering MC already has a little silica anyway, a smaller dosing of a supplement should be aight.
I def agree with u my brother can’t hurt What’s so ever

Damn. I’m tore up. :rofl:

swapped tasters with a buddy that’s growin med too. A little of my durb for some cotton candy kush.

Oh shit it’s nice. May have to add that one to my want list.:ganjamon:

Damn. I’m tore up. :rofl:

swapped tasters with a buddy that’s growin med too. A little of my durb for some cotton candy kush.

Oh shit it’s nice. May have to add that one to my want list.:ganjamon:
Yeah man I haven’t Ben surprised with better buds then mine yet lol I wish I could try someone else’s fire all u can find is cheap street weed

Yeah man I haven’t Ben surprised with better buds then mine yet lol I wish I could try someone else’s fire all u can find is cheap street weed

Yeah, it’s nice to know other local growers. We’ve been collaborating a bit, mixing up stuff a bit to avoid duplicating each other at the same time.

Yours is looking good Jack.

It sure is. Won’t be long before he has to take panoramic pics again. :rofl:

Yeah, it’s nice to know other local growers. We’ve been collaborating a bit, mixing up stuff a bit to avoid duplicating each other at the same time.

It sure is. Won’t be long before he has to take panoramic pics again. :rofl:
Hahhahahaha Man U always make me crack tf up

Hahhahahaha Man U always make me crack tf up

But this time, keep the part where the Mrs had to run the cam to yourself. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just got into a little of my Mexican. Me likey. Gonna go back for a little more of that cotton candy kush for a night cap in about an hour though.

Dude hells yeah I’m goin to run that one next prob I love running fast buds stuff I really loved a cross a homie did c4 n tangy man amazing stuff!!

That Mx Airlines is good stuff. I’m really enjoying the hell out of it.

The cotton candy kush is killer too. My buddy did a damn fine job with it. I been thinking bout seein if be has any clones of it, or if he ran em all. I know where he got the seeds, but damn that “love” site is $20/seed.

Back
Top Bottom