Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Oh fuk me man tht dnt make me feel very optimistic lmao. I fukn hope they dnt fukn put me on probation or jail or nuthn im hoping since its my first offense they might drop the felony n jus give me a ticket or sum shit lol.

So when i was running mega crop i used calmag along with it and i also used some silica but it was homemade from potassium silicate powder then i cook it into some distilled water an bam its jus like silica blast but i got the recipe from farside an it works like a charm but tht was with the mega crop nutes. Now im guna do a comparison grow with the megacrop versus roots organics from Aurora innovations and so far the plants seem to be doing ok lol. Ive also been doing a lower amount then the lable says to use so i dnt burn them. But i was wondering if i should use the silica solution i make with these nutes as well or no jus dnt wana over do sumthn an kill them or have them go bad in any way lol. Any input would greatly be appreciated thank you.
One thing about it. Silica is strong stuff. I have one that has a dosage of .5ml per gallon. Sounds like yours is going to be pretty stout. If you think you have Silica in other nutes I wouldn't add any more. But, if there's none,, I'd give it a go. Check your pH before adding it to the plant. Start with small concentrations, if you think your plants are slowing down then stop the Silica for a week or 2.

Silica can be a handful sometimes, but its not normally dangerous to the plant. Some use it to slow sativas, thats what I meant about growth slowing a couple sentences back ( so loaded right now). I've never heard of a Silica toxicity... im sure its possible, but...

Thanx brother man glad to know i got a 420 family tht actually looks out for me AND my garden versus destroying it lol. But yea thanx so much brother for the help with the new strains. 2morow will be the day i put them all outside. I wanted to today but had 2 take my grandmother to do errands an grocery shopping an all tht shit so it of course took all day. Then wen i got back figuring i had like 2 or 3 hours or so of gud daylight left that i might get them out there an in the ground 2day but when i got back my grandfather wants my help fixing the new lawnmower he got well its not new new but new to us lmao. Its actually not that old but the dam pull cord snapped so he needed a ride to go get a new 1 so of course gave him a ride an of course there went my daylight lol. So i told every1 2morow was my day an if they needed anything tht they better get it 2day otherwise they guna have 2 wait till im done doing all the shit ive been tryn to get to all week lol. Ive been wanting to start my highbrix veggie garden this week but i decided to make half of it for my veggies and the other half will be 4 my cactus and succulent plants. An these cactuses i have are super colorful so done in some highbrix soil even if its old shit they will be super vibrant i cant wait to see them. Here are 2 that i jus transplanted an are still inside im waiting till they get established and alil bigger then boom outside they go as well lol.

An here these are some of the succulents i got inside waiting to go outside as well.

But yea then here are my Bubba Island Kush clones jus slightly droopy but not bad at all.

Then here is my Black Cherry Punch clone an she is jus loving life rite now lol. Her leaves are sticking straight up. So im definitely guna make sure i get some clones of this one lol.

I think maybe ill make some seeds of these strains so i dnt lose them for one and for two maybe come up with some crazy new strain lol. And i was thinking do some breeding work inside and do the main growing outside and maybe then ill really be able to make some good crosses. Cuz outdoor i can grow way more so ill really be able 2 do some good pheno hunting an find myself the best one i can. But yea i also started germing some more autos since my Rhino Ryder, Purple Lemonade and a few Bluedream f1s i made didnt pop up. Well the Purple Lemonade did but the fuking dogs knocked the pot over. Cuz where i got my plants rite now is a closet next to the front door where i let them out to go to the bathroom. Am they rushed the door one day all at once an of fuking course my plants took a hit. the purple lemonade got dumped over an she fell out crushed and she jus never made it back. An over the last 3 or 4 days here she jus shriveled up an died. So now i started 3 Smoothie f1s and another Rhino Ryder all autos. So hopefully i get some dam buds soon an they turn out gud lol. I think this time ill make sure to give nutes more often instead of just relying on the rain water like ive done in the past. So far all my outdoor attempts the onpy really gud an dense buds i got where the tops and even then the first 2 times i kept getting bud rot due to the rain an it raining directly on the buds an then getting super hot out. That now this time i know alil more about growing an im ready for the weather so im tryn to come up with a plan to block them from the elements and also to help with the flowering to make them get as big and gud as i can and not hermie on me. But yea man things should be pretty fun and interesting to see what i can really do now that i got some more knowledge on how to grow. So im off to try an catch up in the journal as much as i can i wana see a more recent pic of the girls an see how they really doing. So far my girls love the mars ps1000 i got shit man for veg it rocks the girls love it. Its killing me i wana do an auto inside threw a full grow to see how it does for flower but till i get this court shit taken care of i dnt wana setup an major indoor operation cuz its maken me super nervous jus to have these girls in here lol. And its only been like 11 or 12 days lmao. But yea once that shits all done an taken care of an no forsure they arent guna do sumthn crazy retarded an lock me up or sum shit idk but once i know forsure im in the clear ill start an indoor grow op again.
Let’s make some seeds again I’m goin to do some autos

Thanx brother man glad to know i got a 420 family tht actually looks out for me AND my garden versus destroying it lol. But yea thanx so much brother for the help with the new strains. 2morow will be the day i put them all outside. I wanted to today but had 2 take my grandmother to do errands an grocery shopping an all tht shit so it of course took all day. Then wen i got back figuring i had like 2 or 3 hours or so of gud daylight left that i might get them out there an in the ground 2day but when i got back my grandfather wants my help fixing the new lawnmower he got well its not new new but new to us lmao. Its actually not that old but the dam pull cord snapped so he needed a ride to go get a new 1 so of course gave him a ride an of course there went my daylight lol. So i told every1 2morow was my day an if they needed anything tht they better get it 2day otherwise they guna have 2 wait till im done doing all the shit ive been tryn to get to all week lol. Ive been wanting to start my highbrix veggie garden this week but i decided to make half of it for my veggies and the other half will be 4 my cactus and succulent plants. An these cactuses i have are super colorful so done in some highbrix soil even if its old shit they will be super vibrant i cant wait to see them. Here are 2 that i jus transplanted an are still inside im waiting till they get established and alil bigger then boom outside they go as well lol.

An here these are some of the succulents i got inside waiting to go outside as well.

But yea then here are my Bubba Island Kush clones jus slightly droopy but not bad at all.

Then here is my Black Cherry Punch clone an she is jus loving life rite now lol. Her leaves are sticking straight up. So im definitely guna make sure i get some clones of this one lol.

I think maybe ill make some seeds of these strains so i dnt lose them for one and for two maybe come up with some crazy new strain lol. And i was thinking do some breeding work inside and do the main growing outside and maybe then ill really be able to make some good crosses. Cuz outdoor i can grow way more so ill really be able 2 do some good pheno hunting an find myself the best one i can. But yea i also started germing some more autos since my Rhino Ryder, Purple Lemonade and a few Bluedream f1s i made didnt pop up. Well the Purple Lemonade did but the fuking dogs knocked the pot over. Cuz where i got my plants rite now is a closet next to the front door where i let them out to go to the bathroom. Am they rushed the door one day all at once an of fuking course my plants took a hit. the purple lemonade got dumped over an she fell out crushed and she jus never made it back. An over the last 3 or 4 days here she jus shriveled up an died. So now i started 3 Smoothie f1s and another Rhino Ryder all autos. So hopefully i get some dam buds soon an they turn out gud lol. I think this time ill make sure to give nutes more often instead of just relying on the rain water like ive done in the past. So far all my outdoor attempts the onpy really gud an dense buds i got where the tops and even then the first 2 times i kept getting bud rot due to the rain an it raining directly on the buds an then getting super hot out. That now this time i know alil more about growing an im ready for the weather so im tryn to come up with a plan to block them from the elements and also to help with the flowering to make them get as big and gud as i can and not hermie on me. But yea man things should be pretty fun and interesting to see what i can really do now that i got some more knowledge on how to grow. So im off to try an catch up in the journal as much as i can i wana see a more recent pic of the girls an see how they really doing. So far my girls love the mars ps1000 i got shit man for veg it rocks the girls love it. Its killing me i wana do an auto inside threw a full grow to see how it does for flower but till i get this court shit taken care of i dnt wana setup an major indoor operation cuz its maken me super nervous jus to have these girls in here lol. And its only been like 11 or 12 days lmao. But yea once that shits all done an taken care of an no forsure they arent guna do sumthn crazy retarded an lock me up or sum shit idk but once i know forsure im in the clear ill start an indoor grow op again.
An blaze u good peeps bro don’t have to thank me bro I kno u would have done it for me brother catus looking killer I’m sure u will be set with buds soon

Hey there p dubs its funny i see ur name as im watching it chapter 2 lol. But yea how is the garden doing good i hope ill habe to make a swing by the journal once im done catching up here altho i mite have 2 wait till 2morow as im smoking some dabs i pressed with my dabpress am it has my eyes going all blurry an heavey lmao. bout time to hit the hay hahaha.

Dude hells yea man they lookn great congrats. How does that light work at penetrating the canopy for the lower buds? Do they get pretty nice an dense n frosty as the tops are looking like they will get lol. Eitherway they look great i cant wait till i get some plants with some bud action going on lol. Nice job bro just wait till they r almost done thts guna be one nice harvest my man congrats. How long they been flowering for so far?
Thanks fam yeah it’s ok getting light in the down in will take better pics today bout 4 ish weeks

One thing about it. Silica is strong stuff. I have one that has a dosage of .5ml per gallon. Sounds like yours is going to be pretty stout. If you think you have Silica in other nutes I wouldn't add any more. But, if there's none,, I'd give it a go. Check your pH before adding it to the plant. Start with small concentrations, if you think your plants are slowing down then stop the Silica for a week or 2.

Silica can be a handful sometimes, but its not normally dangerous to the plant. Some use it to slow sativas, thats what I meant about growth slowing a couple sentences back ( so loaded right now). I've never heard of a Silica toxicity... im sure its possible, but...
Yup with u brother u need to try mega crop

Yup with u brother u need to try mega crop
I'm cool with good old fashion GH for now. Its amazing how quickly MC has gotten so popular. Maybe someday... but im gonna be stubborn. Haha.

Aight Señor Jack... I got "test" results for ya re: silica.

I think I mentioned that rhino on it's own is not going to be "pH perfect", as that "technology" (and I use the term loosely) is allegedly in the base nutrients.

I'd knocked it down on the 20gal res to 1ml/gal (1/2 dose by the label), and I still had to helicopter the pH. Enough that I was still knocking it down as recently as Thursday, Which was day 6 of that res.

Well today I dropped it completely. Why?

a) MC already has a little bit. I'd like it to have a tick more, but whatever.

b) Even AN's own stuff doesn't seem to be able to keep it in check. What?

So, on my little IHG girl, she just finished her first week with a res attached. I set the pH of that water at 5.6, and ran 1.5ml/gal of rhino skin. I checked the pH of the water when I was draining it this earlier today, and it was 7.45 according to my handy dandy little Apera pen.

But wait, there's more!

Here's the kicker. On that little 5gal res I was using AN's own pH perfect line! I have some quart connoisseur coco grow A&B already (I also have the bloom stuff too, along with b52, big bud, etc) that was just collecting dust. Well, when I mixed up the 5gal last week, after the fun with the rhino skin in the 20gal and the discussion with AN's grow line, I thought it might be a good time to run a little test and see what happened. Early enough the plant could recover if it got bad, or worst case would be a 2-week setback.

Well, the plant is ok, although looking a tick light in the leaves, but she's growing well.

So how in the world can it be pH perfect when their own product (which is supposed to be compatible and just fine) blows the pH sky high too?

Well, needless to say I put a stop to it immediately. When I mixed up that res earlier I did 3ml/gal of calmag, 3g/gal MC, 5ml/gal of terpinator, and 1.5ml/gal bleach. So back to normal on that.

If you want to fight it, by all means have a go. I'd start at 0.5ml/gal though, and go from there. Probably shouldn't need more than 1ml/gal anyway. ;)

What I'm doing this week on the big one is seeing what happens without it. Next week I may go back in at 0.5ml/gal (1/4 strength) for one last attempt. Should be enough to supplement what MC already has, and come out a tick better. My guess is I won't be adjusting the res 2x-3x/day this week. Maybe I get a surprise, but I doubt it.

I'll still use it when the res is at that point in flower where it naturally drops in pH over the course of a week, but it will be sparingly at that.

I think I mentioned that rhino on it's own is not going to be "pH perfect", as that "technology" (and I use the term loosely) is allegedly in the base nutrients.

I'd knocked it down on the 20gal res to 1ml/gal (1/2 dose by the label), and I still had to helicopter the pH. Enough that I was still knocking it down as recently as Thursday, Which was day 6 of that res.

So, on my little IHG girl, she just finished her first week with a res attached. I set the pH of that water at 5.6, and ran 1.5ml/gal of rhino skin. I checked the pH of the water when I was draining it this earlier today, and it was 7.45 according to my handy dandy little Apera pen.

But wait, there's more!

Here's the kicker. On that little 5gal res I was using AN's own pH perfect line! I have some quart connoisseur coco grow A&B already (I also have the bloom stuff too, along with b52, big bud, etc) that was just collecting dust. Well, when I mixed up the 5gal last week, after the fun with the rhino skin in the 20gal and the discussion with AN's grow line, I thought it might be a good time to run a little test and see what happened. Early enough the plant could recover if it got bad, or worst case would be a 2-week setback.

Well, the plant is ok, although looking a tick light in the leaves, but she's growing well.

So how in the world can it be pH perfect when their own product (which is supposed to be compatible and just fine) blows the pH sky high too?

Well, needless to say I put a stop to it immediately. When I mixed up that res earlier I did 3ml/gal of calmag, 3g/gal MC, 5ml/gal of terpinator, and 1.5ml/gal bleach. So back to normal on that.

If you want to fight it, by all means have a go. I'd start at 0.5ml/gal though, and go from there. Probably shouldn't need more than 1ml/gal anyway. ;)

What I'm doing this week on the big one is seeing what happens without it. Next week I may go back in at 0.5ml/gal (1/4 strength) for one last attempt. Should be enough to supplement what MC already has, and come out a tick better. My guess is I won't be adjusting the res 2x-3x/day this week. Maybe I get a surprise, but I doubt it.

I'll still use it when the res is at that point in flower where it naturally drops in pH over the course of a week, but it will be sparingly at that.
Curious... what are you "testing"?

I'm cool with good old fashion GH for now. Its amazing how quickly MC has gotten so popular. Maybe someday... but im gonna be stubborn. Haha.
Not for nothing I ran gh stuff for years love it period just hate how many bottles I have to use to get were I need to be

Not for nothing I ran gh stuff for years love it period just hate how many bottles I have to use to get were I need to be
I gotcha. Theres no doubt it works.

But wait, there's more!

Wicked brother

Curious... what are you "testing"?

Over various runs I've been fiddling with additional silica as a supplement. Tried several, and they all do the same thing. Some moreso than others.

The last "test" was using the AN base nutes with rhino, which still skyrocketed the pH into the mid 7's. According to the AN rep, that shouldn't have happened, but it still did.

So that was all part of it, along with how much pH down it took to bring it back into range. Even at 1ml/gal of the Rhino it was still taking 40ml-60ml per day to keep it in range.

What I was hoping to find was at least a balance somewhere that wouldn't eat so much pH down, and also wouldn't blow the pH up into the 7's on the reg.

The additional step of adding the silica to the water, and then letting it sit and perk for many hours didn't help at all. Maybe a little, but within a day or so it was jumping back up. So maybe that curbed it for half a day or so, but I dunno. Not really a big deal overall, as MC already has some silica in it anyway. A little more would be nice, but fighting pH swings on the daily gets a little old for me.

And the cost. Especially as the res size gets bigger. ;)

Yup for 30 gal weekly forget it yeah I hate having to mess with ph brother

I don’t mind the pH process in general, but doing it 2-3 times a day for most of the week kinda sucks when you shouldn’t need to more than once during the week.

Back
Top Bottom