Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

image.jpg

Look what I have yay I didn’t run out

Hell yeah. I got one of them a few weeks ago. :)

Don’t do much of none of this but would love to start I have made my own wax but I’m more old school love my flowers best

Have u tried shatter

So far I've done the standard low and slow on the stove with dried/cured plant material. I've also used hash as the source (11g/cup).

The hash worked the best between the two, but there has to be a better way. My guess is making a wax/shatter, and of course that's the most expensive toy on the list. :rofl:

1591651015373.png

shit are we looking at mites here jack ? about 7, 8, and 12 o'clock. tiny ass black dots.. noticed the pinprick white spots first on the sugars

One thing about it. Silica is strong stuff. I have one that has a dosage of .5ml per gallon. Sounds like yours is going to be pretty stout. If you think you have Silica in other nutes I wouldn't add any more. But, if there's none,, I'd give it a go. Check your pH before adding it to the plant. Start with small concentrations, if you think your plants are slowing down then stop the Silica for a week or 2.

Silica can be a handful sometimes, but its not normally dangerous to the plant. Some use it to slow sativas, thats what I meant about growth slowing a couple sentences back ( so loaded right now). I've never heard of a Silica toxicity... im sure its possible, but...

Awesome man thanx ill check out my nutes n c if it has silica in it r not.

Let’s make some seeds again I’m goin to do some autos

Hells yea brother ive been thinkn about doing it myself but an outdoor breeding session this time. So i think i shud b able 2 get autos an photos done but not sure if ill b able 2 do them at the same time since everything is so close 2gether. But if i got the time then one after the other but i was hoping to work on jus one or two and really dial them in an see if i cant get sumthn special lol. I was thinking of working with my bluedream again and then the smoothie autos as well an see if i cant get a Bluedream Smoothie or sumthn like tht an jus see how gud it is an if i like one of the phenos then breed tht 1 n really keep it going till she is stable an exactly what i want. I got this one bluedream an its the one i got these seeds from it was the one i reversed an it jus had a very extreme blueberryish smell to her so ive been pheno hunting to find one like tht again an dial it in so i can keep tht trait. Then use tht on a smoothie auto to get a Blueberry Smoothie oh man it sounds delicious lmao.

What strain is the girl that is slightly yellowish on the leaves but nice lookn bud structure still tho on her so nice job but yea jus wondering what it was lol.

Dam cbd always yellow up on me no matter what she is one heavy eating plant lol I can’t wait to see ur outside gro op hope all is well in ur world bye the way love ur cactus brother

nice dog. little tuffy. :cheesygrinsmiley:
if i had the space i'd get a german shepherd. they need training though.

Hell yeah. I got one of them a few weeks ago. :)

So far I've done the standard low and slow on the stove with dried/cured plant material. I've also used hash as the source (11g/cup).

The hash worked the best between the two, but there has to be a better way. My guess is making a wax/shatter, and of course that's the most expensive toy on the list. :rofl:
Dude, just make RSO and add it as you need it. You cam make it as strong as you like, you will pull all but the last little bit of oil out of your scraps... much more than infused oil. And you can smoke it.

they are supposed to super clever for a small dog .. frasier's dad's dog lol :p
They're God damn urban terrorists is what they are! Ours didn't chill out till she was 10. Ultra smart, super tough, a great animal, but the stuff they will do to gain some entertainment is unreal. These dogs aren't for everyone...

Back
Top Bottom