Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Hello, Ladies!! You look marvelous!!
Huge thanks there definitely keeping me in my toes !! Can’t wait till they are done wondering if I’ll hyt my 2 lb margin lol 😂

Huge thanks there definitely keeping me in my toes !! Can’t wait till they are done wondering if I’ll hyt my 2 lb margin lol 😂

If you don't mind, I think I will hang around here awhile and watch you harvest them. If you are going to show how much you got from your girls. I can't grow or even purchase any in my state. I just have to sit back and wait until it becomes legal, or I kick the bucket whichever comes first.

If you don't mind, I think I will hang around here awhile and watch you harvest them. If you are going to show how much you got from your girls. I can't grow or even purchase any in my state. I just have to sit back and wait until it becomes legal, or I kick the bucket whichever comes first.
You are more then welcome I thought the same but it prob won’t be legal in my state probably in my life time so I just grow a lil for my self also just got tired of getting ripped off or looking for a dealer to me way safer just to do it ur self

You are more then welcome I thought the same but it prob won’t be legal in my state probably in my life time so I just grow a lil for my self also just got tired of getting ripped off or looking for a dealer to me way safer just to do it ur self
I can't. I'm living with my daughter in her house and she said no weed as long as it's illegal. She has a teenage daughter that she doesn't want to lose because of my self-medication for arthritis.

Of course it's a five star hotel for a plant lol everything on demand and dialed 🤙

You got any pictures of your current set up?

I have loads of buckets, nets & pipework but the tables and stuff I have won't fit in a tent. I'll have a rummage through it on Friday 😎

I could prob get some pics but super simple set up flood sits on center blocks 5 res sits right under it no tops or nothing n all I’m running right now is mega crop 6 grams per gal no calmag nothing just sweet n simple n pots I’m using I thing 7 or 8 plastic pots with pro mix from Wally World but I usally use pro mix hp only check once a week

This run went with ethos genetics crasendo/rbx 2 of that one and the other two are purple sunset ! The crasendo is way bigger and leaning more of its sativa side of things but yes this run will be a lot of buds !!!! Witch makes me happy 🙏

Nice bro so you just have pump on timer and it will keep flooding and draining. Sounds not far off my set up.. DTW F&D RDWC aren't far off eachother set up wise.

Nice choice on genetics too bro I got soulfire gens ready to pop soon! 👌

I hope you don't mind, but I rubbed my computer screen when I scrolled down to your buds. Maybe your good fortune will rub off on me and I will finally have legal access to cannabis. I'm going to be going to an orthopedic surgeon in a few days to see if there is anything he can do for my arthritis.

Back
Top Bottom