Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

I hope you don't mind, but I rubbed my computer screen when I scrolled down to your buds. Maybe your good fortune will rub off on me and I will finally have legal access to cannabis. I'm going to be going to an orthopedic surgeon in a few days to see if there is anything he can do for my arthritis.
Lol 😂 def don’t mind !!!! I really hope u get some u will b in my prayers !!!!

I’m 31 haven’t had the greatest luck but im
Alive n that’s wat counts at the end like my dad says just keep pushing no matter wat !

Well was goin to chop it all down but only did away with tops that had it n treated it just to see how it would do never know if you don’t try

But fl it’s has rained everyday this month also high as been triple digits so not good for growing usually don’t run in the summer but o wells

Thanks brother there definitely a hand full tie in them up there starting to get there lean on how u Ben friend haven’t talked in a wile hope all is well !!

Yes I did cut a few tops of and treated it and in other tent

You, sir, are the MASTER of Cannabis! From one gardener to another, I tip my hat to you. Even tho I can't grow any cannabis where I'm at. I still plan on getting a grow tent and growing my own flowers, It seems that the property my daughter built her new house on is re-claimed strip mine land. No topsoil whatsoever. That sux. But, I can still grow indoors. I might even plant some carrots.

Back
Top Bottom