Jaga: My First Grow Journal

:rofl: what you mean, like alzheimers in the after life? :rofl::rofl: I guess it is in a way :skeptical::rofl: I know I know this feeling but I ain't ever been here before :rofl::rofl: have I? :rofl:
Kinda yea I was taught we are all friends cause we are connected from another situation and again we will connect but will I know we were cyber mates ;) I feel a strong. Connection with you Griz and others,, I believe it's our thoughts work desires and friends /family shape our next situation ;) .
Hope you are enjoying good health Grizz I was watching Spike Milligan in Oz and I thought of you and just how cool it would be to see that wonderful country
Top of the buds star .

Going to be good to get 2017 out and 2018 in just hopeful it could be better
we have some more council visits close to the start of Jan which is doing me head in just as I get started again
Any how wishyou all a very merry Christmas an a better 2018 to come thanks for being here 420 means a lot to me
:thumb::circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Drive by my friend................. We all can hope for a better one this up and coming year. But that we are still here and alive and breathing 'free' air is a plus.............. You had afew hick-ups this year.... Next will better all the way around........

To You and your Woman''' sending our best wishes for a Great Christmas,, and a Better Next Year..

Keepem Green

Have a good Christmas mate...

Going to be good to get 2017 out and 2018 in just hopeful it could be better
we have some more council visits close to the start of Jan which is doing me head in just as I get started again
Any how wishyou all a very merry Christmas an a better 2018 to come thanks for being here 420 means a lot to me
:thumb::circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Merry Christmas buddy

Much love from ..

:passitleft:

What a year
I have the Hindu Kush still not in flower ,,,seems to be taking a while for an automatic
im still usng Padmavatis computer
I will post pics as soon as I worck things out I have yet another visit today from our friendly council

I found myself . . .

I posted 3 messages to a members inbox,,, Soz Cronic I was trying out the 420 mobile app
Hey I'm really sorry about the pix or lack of them I may see if I can put some up from miss p,s laptop
Hope everyone is doing good
Hopefully back soon with pictures
1 HCFTW-MMJ

Just doing a Drive-by my Friend... Hope things are coming together over that ways. This WILL be a good year,, without a doubt.

GL and Keepem Green

Good morning jaga. How are we keeping and how is padma? Send my love
Thanks for passing Cali I just got my pc working first time for ages but I can see its not goin to last buut I am no way nearer to working out this mobile app
Any how Im still in trouble ive got more council visits and 3 plants just getting smelly
I guess makes for an exciting life ,, thankfully the last couple of workers were friendly an even suggested CBD oil for Padma
Just doing a Drive-by my Friend... Hope things are coming together over that ways. This WILL be a good year,, without a doubt. GL and Keepem Green
Thanks Woody I hope to get back in some sort of 420 driving seat at the mo theres lots of coughing an stuff :( New tech ??
I am not sure how to post my pix at the moment
and ive been having trouble navigating with the new app I find it easier on the biger screen
Thanks an always be 420:thumb:

Click on 420Entertainment then click 420 gallery- cannabis pictures :thumb: :passitleft:

Click on 420Entertainment then click 420 gallery- cannabis pictures :thumb: :passitleft:

Thanks Grizz Im going to hve a go
We all got a dose of the Aussie flu here OMG messy
I have been really dissconected from my growing I hope though its finally starting to leave :)
Any how trying to get it together thanks bro :thumb:

OMG I THINK I GOT IT . . .
Right a little update first up the Hindu Kush Auto that didn't auto
8f579c87ca37e31873f9164b0fa82dc3.jpg
246eeeddc11f66c549f284d78fd3fdfd.jpg
5959a95365f43251f86dd402fbb78e49.jpg

She should have finished by now she was meant to be a super quick seed to weed? But she's 8 weeks just over and only just started to flower .
Any how a shot from the door or even a few shots of the 3 from the door
1c5ad26155eeaf4ef0fa77bb40d6eb12.jpg
a0d32c4611b18f6d82bd37dd8c37b01a.jpg

I think the next one is a Cali Haze,, I really really wish I had put her in a bigger pot
e20e6c27872796a07ea48b9265dd8914.jpg
23d6b7472577afd0a472c0d6ea2864fb.jpg

Sorry she is right in the corner and loving her life at the moment . .
The last one is a?? I don't know feminised LMAO
41d665780ed135af81c0521b6997d734.jpg
addfbfb1655a35daf6ee4a5602e7558f.jpg
Feeling good to be posting again,,, now with your support I might just grow up some sweet stuff
Thanks420tissme4nowgrowing@Jaga .

Back
Top Bottom