Jandre2k3's BID RIP Bean Party - Thanks Big Guy!

Don't count her down and out yet my friend...................................... Thanks for the invite,,,, I'd have never knowiced myself. BID sure seemed like a down 'M-Fucker' to me. I'm alittle sad I didn't really get the chance to talk more with him. But I'm jealous,,,,,,,,,,, I never got any of his BD strain I watched him grow. He was,,,, and we all are always, learning, a great grower...... Shame things work out like they do. I feel comfort in knowing there is a reason for everything. Speaking of BID's character,,,,, I don't have to. Everyone who posts speaks enough. Thanks Jandre and Keepem Green

Alrighty! we have germination! 4/5 success! That's 100% of 80%

[/URL]
Hey Jandre! I have 4 P-ROC babies/teens going in hydro right now and will be posting some new pictures soon on my page. I have been smoking, now VAPING, them from my early summer harvest. I also did a cross of his beans and have a new strain I call HYBID in various stages of REVEG... I have been knocked in the dirt with bronchitus lately and have been in the ER again this past week! Have had to take it slow, but will put some more on my link soon! Great Job Brother!
:Namaste:

Hey Jandre! I have 4 P-ROC babies/teens going in hydro right now and will be posting some new pictures soon on my page. I have been smoking, now VAPING, them from my early summer harvest. I also did a cross of his beans and have a new strain I call HYBID in various stages of REVEG... I have been knocked in the dirt with bronchitus lately and have been in the ER again this past week! Have had to take it slow, but will put some more on my link soon! Great Job Brother!
:Namaste:
Do not lightly take breathing ailments . . . that's how we lost BID. Glad you're getting yours taken care of. I'll be over to check it out in a bit. Have an update to do here first.

and the Party is Starting :thumb:
:cheesygrinsmiley: yup-yup!

Don't feel bad Jandre. I had 5 auto's I was 'going' to grow. I potted them in these 3 gallon smart type pots and packed them on a flood table outside. They were very young. Some was 3 days old. Well the temps been hitting about 100 for acouple days and seeing the pots and soil was black they really sucked up the heat and I fried all the young roots these girl had started. Sad you look down and they are eating up the 'food' leaves in acouple days them they fall over like damping off. But when I pulled the sprouts all they had was a skinny brown root. FRYIED And I know I've cooked more than one bean ontop my cable box when the abient temp get up there. OH WELL Live and learn,,,, die, and you forget it all anyways......... Keepem Green

Don't feel bad Jandre. I had 5 auto's I was 'going' to grow. I potted them in these 3 gallon smart type pots and packed them on a flood table outside. They were very young. Some was 3 days old. Well the temps been hitting about 100 for acouple days and seeing the pots and soil was black they really sucked up the heat and I fried all the young roots these girl had started. Sad you look down and they are eating up the 'food' leaves in acouple days them they fall over like damping off. But when I pulled the sprouts all they had was a skinny brown root. FRYIED And I know I've cooked more than one bean ontop my cable box when the abient temp get up there. OH WELL Live and learn,,,, die, and you forget it all anyways......... Keepem Green

Paul McCartney said it best:

When you were young and your heart was an open book
You used to say live and let live
(you know you did, you know you did you know you did)
But if this ever changing world in which we're living
Makes you give in and cry
Say live and let die
Live and let die
Live and let die
Live and let die

So the docs are watching my hypertension, right . . . Tell me to try to keep from getting stressed. Then some asshole hits my car, because he'd rather watch a chick in short shorts walking her dogs... and it's bad... Rear axle is now bent and the wheel isn't straight anymore. While exchanging information, the passenger of the other car starts talking to me like it's my fault, and basically saying my car's a piece of shit so it doesn't matter. yip-yip-yip she goes like a little ankle biter dog. Oh it's not that bad, it was already scratched anyway, yip-yip-yip. . . .

-BOOM!-

I blew up all over that yippy-dog-bitch. Now I feel like crap, both physically and mentally, but not feeling bad at yelling at her. is that bad?

Oh, and my car's probably going to be totaled because of the rear axle- which *is* bad.

don't feel bad some people need to be told straight :thumb:
it wouldn't matter if I was driving a piece of shit car if that was my only mode of transport and I really needed it and because of the accident and the other drivers carelessness I don't have it anymore no one better start telling me anything or id go off
on them without hesitation, but then im like that

Back
Top Bottom