Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

re: Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

Hey buddy!!
Just read your review on "What if Cannabis cured Cancer!
great review, and I'm actually thinking about picking it up now.
Just yesterday I was listening to a podcast interview with Rick Simpson who was touching upon his Cancer curing hemp oils.
My father has prostate cancer. And between listening to that podcast, and reading your book review, I've decided I want to start finding ways to help him out other than chemo and all the pharma meds..
He's not much of a smoker, other than cigs.. So I want to come up with some oils, and butter for him to try out.
I'm gunna contact Buckshot as I know he's got some experience with extractions.
Anyway, just wanted to drop a quick hello, and thank you for everything you provide us with here!!
Hope you're well my friend!
:passitleft:

Hey buddy!!
Just read your review on "What if Cannabis cured Cancer!
great review, and I'm actually thinking about picking it up now.
Just yesterday I was listening to a podcast interview with Rick Simpson who was touching upon his Cancer curing hemp oils.
My father has prostate cancer. And between listening to that podcast, and reading your book review, I've decided I want to start finding ways to help him out other than chemo and all the pharma meds..
He's not much of a smoker, other than cigs.. So I want to come up with some oils, and butter for him to try out.
I'm gunna contact Buckshot as I know he's got some experience with extractions.
Anyway, just wanted to drop a quick hello, and thank you for everything you provide us with here!!
Hope you're well my friend!
:passitleft:

Doesn't Bassman also make tincures or oils for patients?

Thanks old friend!! (not that you are old, mind you!) :)

I knew exactly what you meant, Old Friend, no need to elaborate:Namaste:
Just read your most recent review, another home-run:high-five:

Doesn't Bassman also make tincures or oils for patients?

Thanks for reminding me hiker.
You're right, he makes them for his mother.
I gotta send him a message.
:high-five:

My brothers I Need a little assistance please, have a sick baby this morning she shower a lil yesterday but now looks like even new growth is affected, I had gave her a 1/4 strength nute feed yesterday after she has been in flower for four days here she is please help any comment is welcome,
image1347.jpg
image1348.jpg

Ketama -

Is she getting enough magnesium? Looks like magnesium could be your culprit to me... May be more in play, but sounds like you took a good first step. Perhaps a little epsom salts? Hoping someone can help guide you a bit more, I only have a second right now, but that's my first impression.

Everyone else -

I know I haven't been around as much lately in journals... I've had some personal issues that are very serious and time consuming right now (nothing life-threatening). I miss you all, and have indeed peeked in much more than my posts would let on... I may not be around as much for the time being, so please bear with me while I sort through life's challenges.

Much love! X

:circle-of-love:

Be good x !! You allready a did a ton of good things/help/info for everyone here my friend, take the time that you need now !!
I hope it's not something serious, as if it's not life-threatened as you said , then it's ok !!

I wish you the best my friend, for one more time !! My good vibes to you and your family !!

Stopping by the journal that got me into 420 magazine.

All because I started with the same tent as X. did a search on the tent model and his journal popped up.

I have had the bug ever since. Thank you sooo much X. I hope this message finds you well and you and your family are doing good.

Peace my brotha

My thoughts and prayers out to you X, my dear friend. You will get through it, whatever it is. We always do. Much love and respect Brother:Namaste:

Be good x !! You allready a did a ton of good things/help/info for everyone here my friend, take the time that you need now !!
I hope it's not something serious, as if it's not life-threatened as you said , then it's ok !!

I wish you the best my friend, for one more time !! My good vibes to you and your family !!

Billy, thanks for the kind wishes brother. The positivity and good vibes are meaningful to me my friend. :thanks:

X take care of you and yours!! look forward to more reviews and the such!

Thank you Spring, I'm doing my best to persevere - looking forward to easing back into things while I continue to address some challenges in life...

Stopping by the journal that got me into 420 magazine.

All because I started with the same tent as X. did a search on the tent model and his journal popped up.

I have had the bug ever since. Thank you sooo much X. I hope this message finds you well and you and your family are doing good.

Peace my brotha

Shoot, I remember you first commenting about the tent in one of my older journals - until now I'm not sure I realized that's what originally brought you to 420magazine. I am blown away to get your message here, and the smile it brought me. I'm sure glad you found my journal and the community here, and I appreciate you sharing this. I feel honored and touched. I'm doing okay, and will persevere.

Thanks again brother - truly!

:thanks:

Also, just want to say that I've missed you guys -- thank you all for the support and love!!!

You're missed too. Hope things are going well for you and your family. :)

Thanks for all you do to make this a great community! :Namaste:

Miss ya X!!!
I haven't been around that much lately as well.
And I'm saddened to hear you're struggling my friend.
Hope it's not too late buddy, but positive energy is on its way.
We'll see ya soon I hope!?

hey XL,

I hope you're doing ok man, I see some posts where you seem to be having issues in life, I hope all gets well my friend, anything I can do let me know :) thoughts and prayers to ya!

Kindest regards,
naphtali

hey XL,

I hope you're doing ok man, I see some posts where you seem to be having issues in life, I hope all gets well my friend, anything I can do let me know :) thoughts and prayers to ya!

Kindest regards,
naphtali

Thanks Naphtali - :thanks:

I appreciate that so much - you are the best brother. Yes, some definite life challenges, but nothing I won't get through eventually. Thanks for being a great friend - truly. :)

It's coming along great! Have you decided whether you are doing the black paint, or the blue? Won't be long and you'll be driving it. Nice job so far - I can tell you are doing it up right. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom