Xlr8's Hydroponic Adventures & Photos From The Garden - 2012

lemon hazeburger!?lol

Jeez that actually sounds really good, BID! Sometimes I chop up some lemongrass and put in my burgers, but that kind of lemon"grass" sounds much yummier... :yummy:

im can has a cheesebuger??? pweeese?!!

Spat my coffee out alllll over my laptop BID! :laugh:

11908.jpg

(well, I will have soon....)

my feelings are hurt............I get NO cake. Whats up with that??
Im a sensitive guy yanno!

Now A1 my darling, where did I say you couldn't have cake? Of course you can have cake!

Welcome to Fluffy's Cafe, no payment required just good company. I do main meals as well, my lasagne is pretty damn good ;)

Although you might get extras if we get your Roadrunner avatar back. I might start a petition :)

:thanks: A1

A couple of things are happening here... I tend to take pictures right after "lights on" or sometimes even just before. In those last pics, only one of my two bulbs had even fired up yet (they go on about 2-3 minutes apart). What I've noticed, especially during stretch, is that a lot of the new growth is a (healthy) lighter green when the lights first come on. Interestingly, if i wait until toward the end of the "lights on" period later in the day, the new growth has had a chance to darken up and photographs better. Also, in person, they are a much greener light green - for some reason it's difficult to maintain the right color in the pics once posted to the web - they tend to look yellower.

But, they most definitely don't need more "N" at the moment. In fact, I'm making a concerted effort to keep the nitrogen in check, as I've had issues with too much in the past. Seems like every damned nutrient additive pumps up the nitrogen to try to trick us into saying "wow, this shit really works!", which is also why I changed cal/mag supplements and simplified my additives to the BPN line only - to reduce my "n" a little in bloom.

The frustrating part of this for me, is that in person i believe you'd think much differently, these really are about the healthiest looking plants I've ever grown, with the exact color I'm aiming for... Makes me super bummed that I'm not capturing it in the photos! Maybe I need to try harder to take pics once they've darkened up a little after lights on, and balance the colors better before posting...

I do, however appreciate the keen eye and honest feedback. You are right on the money to suggest that based on what you are seeing in the pics. I don't even notice it unless its pointed out (argh!) since that's not really how they appear in person. Sigh.

Cool on the nutes, brotha! I will be doing the same. :thumb:

Man, now I feel bad. I wasn't trying to bum you out. I just saw what I thought I saw and wanted to let you know. Glad thats not the case though. Didn't think you'd ever let anything like that slip past you but just wanted to make sure.
Still love me?? lol

Now A1 my darling, where did I say you couldn't have cake? Of course you can have cake!

Welcome to Fluffy's Cafe, no payment required just good company. I do main meals as well, my lasagne is pretty damn good ;)

Although you might get extras if we get your Roadrunner avatar back. I might start a petition :)
If you get a petition going and get 15 to sign I'll change it back!

I'm a pretty mean cook myself yanno, I also can make a pretty kickass blackberry cobbler and some wicked apple dumplings!

I'm a pretty mean cook myself yanno, I also can make a pretty kickass blackberry cobbler and some wicked apple dumplings!

I hate change! I knew you just looking at your old avatar. I am number one on the petition! :high-five:

Man, now I feel bad. I wasn't trying to bum you out. I just saw what I thought I saw and wanted to let you know. Glad thats not the case though. Didn't think you'd ever let anything like that slip past you but just wanted to make sure.
Still love me?? lol

No biggy! I was sincere that I appreciate your keen eye. I get frustrated with the colors on photos I upload being "yellower" than in person, and more so that I don't even notice it sometimes until someone else points it out. Jandre and I have had this discussion, it seems the web RGB format sometimes makes those lighter/brighter greens a bit yellow looking when you upload them (at least for me). It's just going to get trickier to tweak now that I'm using the red HPS bulbs! :)

Still love ya buddy! :circle-of-love: Ahem, (with a deep voice) "How 'bout them Seahawks?"

I hate change! I knew you just looking at your old avatar. I am number one on the petition! :high-five:

I like the new avatar, but Wile E. was really good too, and I get what OMM means - it stood out right away that it was you. But, I thought that pic Jandre made would be a good avatar, too.

I was surprised as heck that nobody mentioned my new avatar when I changed it a month or two ago... I had the last one for a long time! Guess it was either time for a change, or that the new one was a good call? :)

RIP Wile E. :rip:

Thank you OMM!

I've done it so please point everyone in this direction! :)

BRING BACK WILE PETITION

Oh yum yum yum...now The Beast (my belly) is definitely growling....

Thank you OMM!

I've done it so please point everyone in this direction! :)

BRING BACK WILE PETITION

Too funny!! :high-five:

Oh yum yum yum...now The Beast (my belly) is definitely growling....

No kidding, as I read that my tummy was mid-growl purely by coincidence. That sort of thing ever happen to anyone else?! It's like having a song stuck in your head, turning on the radio and WHAM there's that same song. ;)

Just a heads up!

I'm planning on starting a new journal soon. This one is getting too long and over-bearing, and I want to feature more prominently some of the new Blue Planet Nutrients products that I'll be using. They have some really cool new stuff, and I'm going to give them a go. If they work as well as the rest of his products, I'll be a very happy camper!! I'm hoping to use these to my advantage and see if I can get some monster bloomage going on these babies. I can't wait!

I'll post a new link once I get it going, and I'm hoping you'll all follow me there! Probably sometime yet this week... I'll post a link once I get it up.

TTFN!

:bong:

Lemon Hazeburger and blackberry kush cobbler. :yummy:

Guess I better go make some edibles.

I know right?! I haven't made anything new lately, and I'm betting the super lemon haze would be great with some sort of edible treat... Blackberry Kush Cobbler? That seems insanely great!

Back
Top Bottom