Purple Erkle - 4000 Watt HPS - Flo 'N Gro

20150407_183433.jpg
20150407_183448.jpg

day 10

I order from attitude seedbank. They are 100% garunteed if you pay the extra for garunteed shipping. I've ordered from there for about 3 years and have never had problems. The boss hogg was made by cali connection seedbank but you can get them from attitudeseedbank.com. Thankyou for the compliments I really appreciate it

you are awesome I recently ordered from a sponsored seed bank here but haven't received my product :(. To hear you have had 0 problems with attitude is very reassuring I will be ordering from them very soon. I also cant wait to see them ladies of yours blow up in flower that is a very clean setup you have.

I'm halfway thru and my buds are starting to thicken very nicely. I've been running my ppms around 1000 and the plants seem to be responding very well. My ph is staying between 5.8 and 6. my room temp has been staying at 72 degrees and directly under my lights is 75. I will keep you guys posted on day to day pics hope you guys like what I'm doin so far.

I am lovin what you are doing those ladies are looking perfect I cant wait to see them after another 30 days. You are going to have one hell of a harvest!

Back
Top Bottom