Janx's 1st SOG under CFL's

We have a fairly large home with two a/c units. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner, but I closed some of the unused ceiling vents. Forcing more (cold) air pressure to the very back of the house where the grow is. My temps are now hovering around 80-85 F. Still too high, but at least it's not 90 anymore.

What do ya think?

100_13631.JPG

100_13613.JPG

100_13591.JPG

100_13583.JPG

Under a 1,000 W? I try not to, as it tends to burn the leaves pretty quick. Right now I'm just thanking God that it's raining. The temp feels like it dropped 20 degrees outside. Maybe that room temp will be easier to maintain for the next day or too.

I thought I should say that all these seedlings came from the same bag. Having grown before (outdoors) for years, I've honestly never seen (noticed?/indoors) the extreme phenos in one strain. All these came from the same bag. The sativa-esque plants in the foreground and the Indica-umbrella growth in the background. The indica-dom phenos seem to have it goin on compared to the others in bud production. They appear to have a growth pattern that may be weeks ahead of the others. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Back
Top Bottom