Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

That is some bad PM for sure. Hard to look at! I have used milk and it worked to cure it but left a residue that might be hard to get off when you trim especially this far in flower. Maybe you could rinse it off with water before it dries but I let mine dry out and it definitely left milk solids on the plant. Made it a pain to trim but no PM!

Also, that Green Cleaner that Woody always recommends is something that I have started to use a lot. Definitely does the job and leaves no residue. It has ingredients like ethyl alcohol, palm oil, baking soda, vinegar... something like that, nothing crazy poisonous just things you have around the house, really.

I battled PM all year last year. And, now that I think about it I can't remember the last time I saw PM around here.... And I live in Oregon where it's wet!

Good luck, J!

Bummer man............ I hate PM. I've lost alot to it over the years. Now I treat every plant as if it has it when I transition to flower. And you can win by trying to quarantine a plant to like another side of the grow. Like Lazy said I use that Green Cleaner by Old Stage. Costy but does works for PM and Mites. But neither here nor there when you don't have the product. I first used it for Hemp Mites I had acouple years back. I liked the fact it didn't leave alot of oils on the leaf, and was more like a wash and it was killing off the Mites. So I tried it on PM when I had an outbreak, and shit worked great. Nipped it in the buds,,,, I hear milk works,,, but I don't like the smells of sour milk. Like Lazy said,, I'll grow my own cheese thx. But I do hear it works,,, PH thing. But that GCleaner I use it on every plant I throw in flower even when alls happy and healthy. It sucks cuz that shit,, spores,, are everywhere now. Time to clean and scrub your grow,, and all the plants you can save. Your pretty far in,, but what do you have to lose? GL and Keepem Green

I meant you can't win moving plants around, after rereading. Believe me, I've tried. Do you have a dehumidifier in house?

GL Keepem Green

Thanks everyone I have had alot more positive moments compared to negative so I will take this as a learning experience. I do have a dehumidifier that I was running during lights off. The grow is due for a good cleaning. Hopefully I can get some of the green cleaner on my vegging girls so they don't deal with this. The lemon haze is gorgeous without any one so far and it's right next to the royal cookies. Hopefully it can fight it off for another 3-4 weeks. I'm not gonna get my hopes up too much tho! Still I feel blessed to have my jars full at a time where I might loose a major harvest. It could have been alot worse!

Thats cool that you have weed... because it's ALOT easier to rid this shit if you can spray EVERYTHING 2-3 times. I hear people say to just wash buds and you can smoke ,PM weed? ,, that stuff looks scary. Have you looked at it with a scope? Looks likes someone shot the whole thing with a fiberglass chop gun, and I breathed enough of that crap to know it ain't good. I have alot of ivy and other moldy things around roof, walkways, planters, here... Portland area and I wonder why,, I was getting PM every third crop for awhile inside. Them damn spores are everywhere here,,, it's just when the right temp and r/h comes around they germinate. I had to screen all the air coming into my flower room for spores,,, and keep up a spray regiment. Everytime I forget my spray,,, shit bites me in the ass in afew flips.
Turn the Dehumidifier down to like 40% or even constant for awhile. And get something you feel safe using as a treatment and BLAST everything. Any heavy oil,, like neem is going to tant any buddage you got showing if not burn it,, or even hermie,, I say hermie of my own accord because I think a plant could from stress. Stress being clogged pores of the leaf. Stogmas or something. . I mean take your hands and almost like jack off the topps to ensure 100% wet everything. I mean yo don't want to do that much with buds as far as those you showed,,, but everything under 4 weeks in flower,,, pressure wash them suckers before lights off...

I wish ya the best and I'll look back... GL and Keepem Green

That ^^^^

We live on the east coast where is humid A/F 5 months a year. Mold is a thing everywhere. Worse than mites really... I do preventative maintenance.

My take on it is ... once there its not going anywhere. You can bud wash with peroxide and kill it but not sure bud washing washes the residue away. Might be good for concentrate I've never tried it.

To kill any more of it in your grow space try spraying everything with water and peroxide and kick up fans a notch. That will kick any live stuff to the curb pronto.

You cannot kill mold spores.. even lighting them on fire, they will still be there. Not good to ingest. Just what i read. Sucks about the pm man.. is a good learning experience though like ya said. Gotta learn the hard way sometimes. Lucky it hasnt spread to the other yet.. save her while ya can! Even though spores are every where, maybe taking the plant out will help with environment.

Clean your filters, and don't use the same vacuum? I always worry about them. Like a shop vac anything,, even with them little onboard hepa filters. But if your at a good point,,, and the stash jars are full. Shit can that buddage. You can always put a band-aid on it,, but risk it showing up again come harvest time on the next. I wood dump the extra few bucks and get that green cleaner. Like the 35 dollar bottle, a better buy. You can use up to two oz's per gallon max,,, so a 4 oz bottle won't last long if ya got alot of plants. Your plants will love it once the problem is solved too. At 25% dose, she washes leafs and they feel like new,, and should stop any future outbreaks. Just treat everything you throw into flower,, as IF it was full of mites and has PM. Once you get rid of all the old flowers that you have. You won't need full strength once you get rid of the problem. I spray everything once when I start to flower,,, once more 3 days in.

GL hope you find something. Is all a learning exspreince. But still hurts... Stuff is nasty on lungs,, that PM is. I'm not sure if concentrates wood concentrate it, mold spores too? Like it does pesticides?

Clean is all you can do. I use a dustshroom over my air intake. A foam filter that filters down to spores easy and has no restriction on air flow.

Keepem Green

High Jgrow!
Sorry about the pm bruh.

Lazyfish provides sage advice.

Keep it green!

Hey BoBrown. I decided to harvest the royal cookies at 6 weeks and probably threw out 75% of it. I have an over crowded veg room so I will have plenty of options to replace it. Either a black dog #1 clone or a Mendocino Underdog clone. Just worried about pm coming back. Will have the green cleaner soon. I definitely appreciate all the help and support everyone!

Back
Top Bottom