Jimsdesk2

Welcome to 420, Jim
We're here to help,what kind of help do you need?

I have had problems with my grow for 2 1/2 years,I have tried just about every insecticjde znd miticide with zero results, Maybe they slow them down but can never finish my grow to maturity, This pests feed on the trichomes, first I noticed the eggs or I think are eggs,the are litt;e orangeist color on the leafs, next I notice littli red dots on the tip of the trichomes Next i noticed dark greyblack bigger like elongated dots, onky this time they seem to bunch together back on the leaf. My plants never mature. The trichomes start turning amber and then disappear ,[I think eaten by the pest. So far no one has beem able to identify them.some say mold.broad mites or russet mites.I sent a sample to PSI ,Lab but they said it look line mold pr foreign matter, They have no entomologist.,The weed if I cut and dry has no potency or trichomes I have let it grow outdoor all the way to November,and December..The trichomes start turning then disappear.This is the only photo I have of the end of the pest cycle.I hope I can have more by next week as I am getting another digital microscope.
I just about gave up a few times, I can not defeat them.
I am trying a new product Azamax the 4th day,it seem to be doing something at 20 hours after the first spray all the pest had moved to the top of the trichomes and turned bright red, after 44 hours they sone had moved to the leafs and turned dark grey black.68 hour now There are a few eggs only very very few red dots and dark greyblack matter bunched up.

I bugs droppings.jpg

Well,I'll be the first to say that I'm at a loss on that one-I've had a lot of bugs invade my outdoor grows,but I've never seen or heard of anything like that.
I hope someone can help you with identifying whatever it is-sorry I can't do you any good.

Hmmm that takes mold out of the question I think. This is a tough one. If the azamax does fix it I wonder what the problem was. Is the main ingredient neem oil?
No its not Neem oil,,UPDATE As of now I see translucent light green tiny dots some are elongated to 4 times the size of the dot,

Can you get us some pics of what you're seeing now?

I have been wondering over 2 years {Update}: Just looked at the plants . I have light green translucent llttle dots on the leaf stems, also some of the dots are elongated to about 5 times the size of the dot,I think it must be a reaction to the Azamax

Can you get us some pics of what you're seeing now?
No i have a phone microscope but I can not see them ,I will be getting a new digital microscope soon as soon as I get it and can get photos I will post;
I should have joined and asked for help before ,but I guess I was to Ignoramus,and only asked my friends but nobody seem to know, since weed is considered illegal by the goverment I tried to keep a low key

No i have a phone microscope but I can not see them ,I will be getting a new digital microscope soon as soon as I get it and can get photos I will post;
I should have joined and asked for help before ,but I guess I was to Ignoramus,and only asked my friends but nobody seem to know, since weed is considered illegal by the goverment I tried to keep a low key

Did one more test. white paper sample on paper sprayed sulphur,watched in microscope I saw red cots appear on top of trichomes. watched grey=black tiny dots appearing inside red dot,now all red dot turned grey=black and back to leaf, I think its a micro organism inside the plant. they appear like measles . I think whatever it is as soon as it is threathen it turns to mature and let spores to be reborn into new organism, thats why I can never get rid of them, I assume that the grey=black is the spore to be born again? It has to be inside the plants ,because I never seen no movenent like bugs or mites .They just appear like measles on a human body.

Welcome @jimsdesk2 what about Alternaria ?

Does it look anything like:

foto8.jpg

I had to look it up, despite gardening for over fifty years. It could very well be Alternaria. That means it was introduced with the seed, or the soil. I'd get rid of the plants, soil, and any remaining seed. Don't compost them, put them out with the garbage, not compost. I'd also wipe the tent, and growing equipment down with a fungicide, and then a strong bleach solution. Get new seed and soil from a reputable dealer and try again.

Back
Top Bottom