Joe Grows His First Photo

10 gallon smart pot came in. I will chopping my NL auto this weekend and then transplanting the Juan Herer to the 10 gallon pot. The WW XXL auto store has a couple weeks or so on her. Idk even know what to think of her, she's 4 feet tall and really bushy. She's taking her time but I think it'll pay off

10 gallon smart pot came in. I will chopping my NL auto this weekend and then transplanting the Juan Herer to the 10 gallon pot. The WW XXL auto store has a couple weeks or so on her. Idk even know what to think of her, she's 4 feet tall and really bushy. She's taking her time but I think it'll pay off
You are going to have a busy weekend it seems JD. Your going to have a big girl in the 10 gal pot. The bigger the better I always say lol

You are going to have a busy weekend it seems JD. Your going to have a big girl in the 10 gal pot. The bigger the better I always say lol
I'm excited. I'm not too sure what I'm doing yet though. My thought is to veg her until she's as wide as the pot? What you think?

It is done.
420-magazine-mobile1433260594.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1864085448.jpg

This is the WW XXL that still has a couple weeks or so left.
420-magazine-mobile945519144.jpg

Back
Top Bottom