Joe Grows His First Photo

Dang that is a beautiful auto man.. those are some huge buds, nice job joe. Making me want to run the two autos i have next time. What does white widow smell like? I wish i had gotten a ww strain when i bought seeds, looks like some great buds on her and a user friendly strain to grow as well.
Very user friendly. The smell is mild. Similar to the NL. Bear in mind mine is a White Widow XXL so it has XXL genetics too. It's not a "true" WW....

Sure they always seemed to be mixed with another.. idk how you would find originals tbh lol
Very true. I guess what I mean is these aren't sold as White Widow. They are White Widow XXL. I chose them for the size factor......

Very true. I guess what I mean is these aren't sold as White Widow. They are White Widow XXL. I chose them for the size factor......
I have some WWxBig Bud I'm pretty eager to try. WW strains tend to be pretty reliable.

Gave the ol girl a lollypop session last night. She's a wide as the 10 gallon smart pot now. I think another couple of weeks. My GF and I have applied for a new place. A bigger place. Idk if and when we will get in but if we get accepted I will have the tedious task of relocating my grow, ad my entire home... Bc of that I want to veg her for a bit still yet. I think the move will be smoother if shes still vegging, correct?

My order thru GYO SEEDBANK was made 8 days ago and the payment still hasn't processed yet? Idk what's going on but I've never had this problem with them before. Makes me kinda iffy about them now. There's no way to call them or anything either. No way to even cancel my order... I've emailed them 7 times.

My order thru GYO SEEDBANK was made 8 days ago and the payment still hasn't processed yet? Idk what's going on but I've never had this problem with them before. Makes me kinda iffy about them now. There's no way to call them or anything either. No way to even cancel my order... I've emailed them 7 times.
Just sent you a pm on this JD. Might help.

Back
Top Bottom