Joe Grows His First Photo

Newb to newb answer (no yelling Duggan). My expert friend told me a minimum of 8 weeks. Of the seven plants I have my first indica took that long. The second one is probably another week or two away. The Sativas will be at least that. So ... a) it depends on the type of plant b) depends how disciplined you keep the 12 hour dark schedule. If you screw that up, it slows everything right down. I also imagine it depends on how well your neut schedule works. Do the plants get sick etc. :cheer::cool::goodluck:

Newb to newb answer (no yelling Duggan). My expert friend told me a minimum of 8 weeks. Of the seven plants I have my first indica took that long. The second one is probably another week or two away. The Sativas will be at least that. So ... a) it depends on the type of plant b) depends how disciplined you keep the 12 hour dark schedule. If you screw that up, it slows everything right down. I also imagine it depends on how well your neut schedule works. Do the plants get sick etc. :cheer::cool::goodluck:
Lol. No yelling duggan. That's funny. He doesn't yell. He just can't type as fast as his brain thinks and he sounds frustrated. LMAO. My plants do not get sick. This lady rocks. I give full strength AN trio and b 52 every other day. And pH water in between days. She has gotten larger that her 10 gallon pot so I've decided to go ahead and flip... Soon... First a few questions about my light. I've never got to make use of the full spectrum and fully programmable feature bc I've just had it on 100% at all times. I can actually program full seasons and sunrise and high noon I believe. Should I do this? Or will 100% of all spectrums what is should run with?

Newb question, does flower take 8 weeks after flip or does it take longer the longer I veg? She has really gotten rather large. She's like 48 days in veg now and is bigger than her 10 gallon smart pot.

The length of time in veg wont affect the "stretch" period, once you flip the lights to 12/12 it should take 10 days to 2 weeks before you see the first pistils. As far as counting days in flower i start counting from the day i see the first pistils.

Well I guess I'm gonna go ahead and flip her then. If and when I do move her I'll do it during her light period and be as careful as possible. I suppose I need to close the back vent in my tent to ensure darkness during lights off. Do I need to cover my controller for my lights?

Is it inside? I would. No light means no light. Even if it doesn't affect it you'll wonder if it might. Electrical tape should do the trick. The other consideration is do you want the dark to cover night time or day time. I'm thinking of heat, if that's a factor where you live.

Is it inside? I would. No light means no light. Even if it doesn't affect it you'll wonder if it might. Electrical tape should do the trick. The other consideration is do you want the dark to cover night time or day time. I'm thinking of heat, if that's a factor where you live.
I've already decided to have lights off during day hours bc of heat. I will have to climb inside the tent tonight and see if there are any lights inside before I flip. I saturated the promix last night to try and get the roots to really get down to the bottom of the pot. I'm going to start lights out at 5am tomorrow.

Last night about 10 pm I "tried" to reset my light schedule to 12 and 12. To come on @1700 and off @0500. Idk WTF I did or didn't do correctly but I now have no lights. They've been off since last night and I'm not sure how to fix it. I guess I'm going to have to call California Light Works after work and have them walk me thru it, like a dumbass.... LBVS. Good day all

Hey. At least you didn't go berserk and break it. If it's integral to the light, it will have its own clock to set. I suppose reading the directions is out of the question?

Hey. At least you didn't go berserk and break it. If it's integral to the light, it will have its own clock to set. I suppose reading the directions is out of the question?
I couldn't find them. I did Google the directions earlier. I'm still not sure what I've done wrong. I'm gonna call tech support when I get home. Should be an easy fix if they walk me through.

I just got off the phone with with Adam @ California Light Works and long story short, they are sending me a new controller that has updated firmware. The one I have has an inability to cycle into the next day from the night before. All I had to do to make this one work until the new one gets here was change the am/pm format. Check out all the new green growth since she's been in the dark for about 18 hours.
420-magazine-mobile1771001000.jpg
420-magazine-mobile417437737.jpg
420-magazine-mobile170096018.jpg

That is a good idea joe.. try and put something around the bottom of the plant to hold it in place so it doesnt move around so much hopefully.
That's what I'm thinking. Then I'm gonna sit the box on a board and carry that way so the it doesn't bottom out.

Back
Top Bottom