Jon’s 3 Autoflower - 3 Pounds Attempt Grow

Morning @Jon! Before I forget I've been looking at your first grow, the SB's actually went 78-80 days. I worry myself sometimes lol... I looked it up, wrote it down wrong, told you the wrong thing twice and now here we are.... I'm pretty confident in the 78-80 :yahoo:

I also searched the Zon for a clipable fan that oscillated a while back and couldn't find one of those either. But I'm very happy with the Honeywell turboforce and found a good place to put it so everyone gets blasted every 10 seconds or so. Even on low it pushes a lot of air.

I won't even bring up how I searched Zon for your newest scope and couldn't find that...

Or how the other day I sent my granddaughters birthday presents to myself, luckily I just had time to re-order everything and send it all to Vegas and she should get them today, which is her 7th Bday.

Maybe because I thought it was 70 days I've been itching to chop my SB for weeks now and here we are at 70 days and this morning I chopped the main cola. It's showing as much or more amber than I've ever seen. I'll let the rest go a few more days but it's really close. With all the leaf issues I've had with her it dawned on me that I'm not seeing her really eating her own fans leaves, but other than that all of the signs are there. Her feeding has slowed way down. All the pistils are crinkly, except for some of the lower buds. That's why I'm leaving them.

I also have a spider in the corner of my grow room. The other day it looked like a big spider built the web. Turns out he was caught in the web and this tiny spider I almost couldn't see had trapped it and was eating it. It's meal was at least 5 times bigger than it was.

Hope your day is going well my friend!
Wow @BubbaKush909, that’s quite a tale of woe. Get it together man! Lol. Jk. Let the spider stay, they eat bugs! And be patient Grasshopper. Patience, I’ve heard, is a virtue!

This is coco.

Here’s a side by side of yesterday and today. This is what she did in 24 hours. She’s about to explode.

880545BF-D7A0-4C55-B10D-2FBD3115B5F9.jpeg

3CED16D2-05A9-4B0F-8F42-E8AA8A82E04E.jpeg

So here’s a question for anyone who may be interested or wish to chime in.

I have three Watermelon WeddingCake seeds left in the Growers Choice box they sent me. One of our three autos is this. So I’m looking at the seeds and wondering which one is the magic one. Then it occurs to me: I found TWO seeds in the entire Watermelon WeddingCake, and I saved them.

So the question is, assuming all things equal, and assuming my two seeds I made are the result of the plant self pollinating (It has to be), aren’t my two new seeds one generation further along than the seeds from GC? And if so, should they be better or more stable or whatever? Should I try one of each when I drop them and go with the better plant after two weeks?

Okay, a couple questions.

:rofl:

So here’s a question for anyone who may be interested or wish to chime in.

I have three Watermelon WeddingCake seeds left in the Growers Choice box they sent me. One of our three autos is this. So I’m looking at the seeds and wondering which one is the magic one. Then it occurs to me: I found TWO seeds in the entire Watermelon WeddingCake, and I saved them.

So the question is, assuming all things equal, and assuming my two seeds I made are the result of the plant self pollinating (It has to be), aren’t my two new seeds one generation further along than the seeds from GC? And if so, should they be better or more stable or whatever? Should I try one of each when I drop them and go with the better plant after two weeks?

Okay, a couple questions.

:rofl:
They would be less stable because they are a generation removed from the original stable generics.
My take on bag is crush them like a bug.
Nothing but a hermie waiting to surprise you at the worst moment.
I'm a little jaded when it comes to found seeds.
But I've seen beautiful plants grown from found seeds.
You just won't ever see me with one. :rofl:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

They would be less stable because they are a generation removed from the original stable generics.
My take on bag is crush them like a bug.
Nothing but a hermie waiting to surprise you at the worst moment.
I'm a little jaded when it comes to found seeds.
But I've seen beautiful plants grown from found seeds.
You just won't ever see me with one. :rofl:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284
Nope I’m with you Bill. Fu-k these hermie seeds.

Before I ever grew weed I’d see this picture and see only clouds. Now I see this and all I see is big, white, fluffy buds. :rofl: I’m not even kidding. Every cloud now. Stoned or not. I’m sick. Help.

:laugh:

9215F211-D6E5-4257-8630-5177201F4390.jpeg

Before I ever grew weed I’d see this picture and see only clouds. Now I see this and all I see is big, white, fluffy buds. :rofl: I’m not even kidding. Every cloud now. Stoned or not. I’m sick. Help.

:laugh:

9215F211-D6E5-4257-8630-5177201F4390.jpeg
The problem is what, exactly? I'm the same way when I go into any store. Everything I look at is evaluated as to how it could be repurposed to grow plants. :laughtwo:

Tricky to do to make sure it doesn't leak. Another alternative is a wet vac and suck the water out with a hose when you want to change it. Easier to get it all that way, too.
I was going to opt for this choice, @Braddah Waiheesohai , and thanks to both you and @Azimuth!

Banana Sherbet
Day 11

Today we have a few changes.

- She got her first feeding of week one of the @Prescription Blend feed chart. Mixed to the letter and Ph’ed to 5.8
- She got watered to runoff for the first time, and now every time hereafter.

Here’s how she looks on day 11:

Here’s what I mean by runoff:

And for those following at home here’s her veg environment:

And we’re off to the races! As of now we have approximately 30 days to fill the lower scrog screen. Heh.

I just pulled the trigger on some Double XL Red Banana Berry & Double XL Forbidden Runtz.
I'll see how they grow in my 20 gallon pots of Living organic soil. I'll have to wait until the end of August to start them as pots are currently occupied...

:hookah:

I just tracked my seed order. Tracking shows "Package returned to sender". Tracking shows delivery address and it has been altered from how I entered it when I made purchase. Hopefully they will fix and reship....

:lot-o-toke:

I just tracked my seed order. Tracking shows "Package returned to sender". Tracking shows delivery address and it has been altered from how I entered it when I made purchase. Hopefully they will fix and reship....

:lot-o-toke:
Hey Vegan! That's odd, but I'm sure they'll correct whatever's wrong. Did you pay for stealth or anything like that? Once the shipment left Europe I didn't get any tracking updates at all. And they arrived a few days after the original arrival date. Luckily you've still got plenty of time for them to re-ship, good luck!

Had to look ;)

$35 Cdn plus shipping but sold out, sigh...

My 7" Honeywell's are silent for a year, growling for a year and on borrowed time for the third year, he, he..

But, $20 plus free shipping !

Cheers
Ain't that the truth my Honeywell squeals like a pig if I turn it off and then back on

Morning @Jon! I'd say grow your seeds in the dump pile if you grow them at all. But if they hermie and you have plants outside and the wind's blowing the wrong way....

Did Molly use that thermometer as a chew toy? Looks like it got run over lol!

Have you had any luck finding Frass-N-Dazzle? I can't find any 0-0-0 frass.

Hope you both have a great day my friend :peace:
Hi @BubbaKush909 - nope it’s only in Canada and I can’t find one to ship here nor can I find a 0-0-0. Best I found was 2-2-2, which is even across the board at least

Back
Top Bottom