Jon’s 3 Autoflower - 3 Pounds Attempt Grow

??? Did I miss something?
Never mind. I see now. Yeah, @Bill284 got his ass kicked pretty good there. But just look at the bounce back that’s come from it!! From chaos comes order. That’s how Sensei rolls.

??? Did I miss something?
The light company that blew up and started the fire.
They changed their name so I couldn't sue them.
There is nothing left of the original company.
Still the same everything but the name.
Went from ofxficial weexgrow to just weegxrow.
And they have my veg room advertising their products.
That's big brass ones! fekers.
I'm not the suing type so hopefully it cost them a fortune to change all their packaging and letterhead etc...
Happy days ahead.
Hey Teddy :ciao: I know my bad fek though, ok.

Stay safe :thumb:
Bill

The light company that blew up and started the fire.
They changed their name so I couldn't sue them.
There is nothing left of the original company.
Still the same everything but the name.
Went from ofxficial weexgrow to just weegxrow.
And they have my veg room advertising their products.
That's big brass ones! fekers.
I'm not the suing type so hopefully it cost them a fortune to change all their packaging and letterhead etc...
Happy days ahead.
Hey Teddy :ciao: I know my bad fek though, ok.

Stay safe :thumb:
Bill
Laughing at the last part

Laughing at the last part
Poor Teddy must be pulling his hair out giving me heck over this.
I didn't bring it up though, in my defense.
But yes I know he will pull it.
I understand.
:sorry:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

I went to test the air stone this morning and it’s a good thing I did. The hose I got is too small. Good thing we have time yet. Can’t begin the other two until the big tent is empty. Getting the right size today. What a dummy.

So what did you do to the babies. Stretching. U transplant it . . I burie mine half way up
Yup I do the same thing. She ain’t ready to up pot or anything yet of course but when I do I’ll bury her to the right depth.

I may have ordered two more bags of coco in preparation for this grow today, another 3.6 cubic feet of coco on top of the 1.0 I already have. That’ll be enough. I also might have ordered more Fox Farms Bembe, which works wonders in an organic grow, and rocks in coco along with PB nutes too. And perhaps 1/4” tubing instead of the wrong size I already have. Pretty sure I did. Heh.

I like quality infrastructure. This fits the bill. Awesome fan. 90 degree oscillation to sweep the upcoming canopy. Solid as hell. Forgot I snagged this too while I was at the Zon.

11C242D2-4BF1-4F85-BEF4-EBD36B8B3CEB.jpeg

8E62D778-5E9E-4251-A054-09DC365D343A.jpeg

76BAB540-89F4-4F7C-9F06-5B2D09C2D53B.jpeg

I like quality infrastructure. This fits the bill. Awesome fan. 90 degree oscillation to sweep the upcoming canopy. Solid as hell. Forgot I snagged this too while I was at the Zon.

11C242D2-4BF1-4F85-BEF4-EBD36B8B3CEB.jpeg

8E62D778-5E9E-4251-A054-09DC365D343A.jpeg

76BAB540-89F4-4F7C-9F06-5B2D09C2D53B.jpeg
Looking good! I just bought these AC Infinity fans off Zon, and installed them a few days ago for under the canopy.
fan 630.JPG

Looking good! I just bought these AC Infinity fans off Zon, and installed them a few days ago for under the canopy.
fan 630.JPG
Does the bottom part angle out so you can use them to blow air actually up and through the plants?

Does the bottom part angle out so you can use them to blow air actually up and through the plants?
No, they blow straight out, but air disperses quickley all directions. They are rated at 211 cfm each when on high. I also bought a dual controller that they plug into, so I can adjust the speed. I mounted the 2 of them on that 34" wall (which is a upcycled door). I also just ordered the 10" version Model 2589 for the top of the canopy (I may end up ordering a second one). I have some cheap Honeywell fans up top now and one of them just quit.

• AC Infinity AXIAL 1751, Muffin Fan, High speed​

• 172 x 150 x 51 mm (6.8 x 5.9 x 2 in.) | 100 to 120V AC | Airflow: 211 CFM | Noise: 52 dBA | Speed: 2800 RPM

Unrelated Sunday Post

I do this from time to time. This Garden spider has carved himself out some prime real estate. No wind and rain and lots of bugs to munch on. I’ve watched him grow up and he’s finally big enough to show in the pictures. Here’s his pad and a closeup.

D910C6EC-A6BA-4296-BE0B-75C4CF0B8721.jpeg

9ED0B910-4EFE-4C37-A7BA-AAD9FB3BEA5C.jpeg

Banana Sherbet
Day 11

This is about when these XXLs seem to take off, and this one appears to be the same. She is about to go nuts. Don’t be misled by her size at day 11.

AE544EB0-9295-4D16-81AE-EC0AE41DB17C.jpeg

Morning @Jon! Before I forget I've been looking at your first grow, the SB's actually went 78-80 days. I worry myself sometimes lol... I looked it up, wrote it down wrong, told you the wrong thing twice and now here we are.... I'm pretty confident in the 78-80 :yahoo:

I also searched the Zon for a clipable fan that oscillated a while back and couldn't find one of those either. But I'm very happy with the Honeywell turboforce and found a good place to put it so everyone gets blasted every 10 seconds or so. Even on low it pushes a lot of air.

I won't even bring up how I searched Zon for your newest scope and couldn't find that...

Or how the other day I sent my granddaughters birthday presents to myself, luckily I just had time to re-order everything and send it all to Vegas and she should get them today, which is her 7th Bday.

Maybe because I thought it was 70 days I've been itching to chop my SB for weeks now and here we are at 70 days and this morning I chopped the main cola. It's showing as much or more amber than I've ever seen. I'll let the rest go a few more days but it's really close. With all the leaf issues I've had with her it dawned on me that I'm not seeing her really eating her own fans leaves, but other than that all of the signs are there. Her feeding has slowed way down. All the pistils are crinkly, except for some of the lower buds. That's why I'm leaving them.

I also have a spider in the corner of my grow room. The other day it looked like a big spider built the web. Turns out he was caught in the web and this tiny spider I almost couldn't see had trapped it and was eating it. It's meal was at least 5 times bigger than it was.

Hope your day is going well my friend!

Back
Top Bottom