Journal for stealth growers

burdok420

Hello all,

I've been a member of this website since 2013. I actually didn't find the forum until my last grow was completed and this is my first since 2012, I think.

Before now I was a little less worried, or maybe just a little over confident, about having a large tent in my room.
Now, for certain reasons, I need to keep this small, quiet, and stealthy.

My grow isn't for those who want massive yields and lbs from one round of plants. Instead, mine is for those who simply want quality flowers for their medical needs who otherwise might not have access to.

I'm learning a lot on this journey so far, and I would encourage anyone looking for a stealthy grow to come and join in. Not just for you, but for me. As I said, I'm still learning and I'm far from an expert. But I'm putting my time in and doing a bit of research and would love some informative and fun discussion on my journal.

Any and all are welcome!!

Thank you and I look forward to seeing some of you lovely people on my journal, and hopefully get the chance to come along on yours! :thanks: :passitleft: :passitleft:

I'm in the same boat. I worry about myself. I've thought about what would happen if they found out... ya know. I've almost accepted it. Because I love growing and I love cannabis. And I need it. So if they wanna take me or my plants away they can, but I wasn't hurting anybody and I just want to heal myself.
Looking forward to hearing other people's stories. :passitleft:

I'm in the same boat. I worry about myself. I've thought about what would happen if they found out... ya know. I've almost accepted it. Because I love growing and I love cannabis. And I need it. So if they wanna take me or my plants away they can, but I wasn't hurting anybody and I just want to heal myself.
Looking forward to hearing other people's stories. :passitleft:

There is nothing wrong with what we do. The journal in my signature is the only grow I have going, which is one singular plant in a tiny tent in my cupboard. And I would be demonised for that. Its hardly enough to start a blackmarket gang peddling the waccy baccy to the nations bairns and impressionable.

Good luck, my man. Sending all the positivity I can

I have just finished an outdoor stealth grow on my balcony. It went better than expected, I am guessing the 3 plants will yield over a pound when I trim and jar them any time now. I used Quadlining, supercropping and LST to keep them close to little more than 2 foot tall. The great thing was this enabled them to be visibly stealthy however the dank smell of the buds in flowers was rather detectable. Good luck. :hookah:

I have just finished an outdoor stealth grow on my balcony. It went better than expected, I am guessing the 3 plants will yield over a pound when I trim and jar them any time now. I used Quadlining, supercropping and LST to keep them close to little more than 2 foot tall. The great thing was this enabled them to be visibly stealthy however the dank smell of the buds in flowers was rather detectable. Good luck. :hookah:
did you try growing anything to cover up the smell? lavender, basil, rosemary?

did you try growing anything to cover up the smell? lavender, basil, rosemary?
No I didn't. I haven't experimented with that before. I sort of felt that it probably would have been more wishful thinking for the sea of buds that I was dealing with. :slide:

Here's an overhead pic of some of the balcony buds as they were looking a few weeks ago before harvest. For the resulting dank smell all I could really do was hope the breeze took it high up in the sky. It wasn't too bad but then again anyone with a trained nose would pick it up. In situations like this you've just gotta hope your neighbors are law abiding citizens who have no idea what they are smelling.

Here's an overhead pic of some of the balcony buds as they were looking a few weeks ago before harvest. For the resulting dank smell all I could really do was hope the breeze took it high up in the sky. It wasn't too bad but then again anyone with a trained nose would pick it up. In situations like this you've just gotta hope your neighbors are law abiding citizens who have no idea what they are smelling.
that actually looks really effective

That is very impressive! What strain is it?

That is very impressive! What strain is it?
The biggest one was nearly 4.5 feet wide in a 50L pot, she was a White Widow XTRM/Gorgonzola
The middle one was nearly 4 feet wide in a 30L pot, she was a White Widow XTRM
The smaller one was a Gorilla Glue Auto in a 50L pot

:welcome: to :420: @burdok420

I grow stealth too...here's my little closet :rofl:
grow room.jpg

1st closet only has the one random indica but I'm sprouting Northern lights auto and critical purple auto, as well as a friends seed "Jackie" will go in that tote and another.
The second closet Is actually a really outdated photo here's some updates.

These two are random indicas in 5 gallon DWC. Then I have 2 Cherry blossom CBD

Then I have two one-month-old plants recovering from a brutal nitrogen toxicity, thanks to my genius.

I'm excited to see these seeds go hard in that tote.

oof that was more of a photo dump than I intended :eek:

Newbie doing stealth grow over here too!
I feel for you, I'm growing for medical reasons as well, but at least I'm legally able.

Love the stealth grow pics! Keep 'em coming!
Thought I'd toss mine in!
20200510_021928.jpg
20200509_164710.jpg

Newbie doing stealth grow over here too!
I feel for you, I'm growing for medical reasons as well, but at least I'm legally able.

Love the stealth grow pics! Keep 'em coming!
Thought I'd toss mine in!
20200510_021928.jpg
20200509_164710.jpg
I love that :rofl: :passitleft:

Looking good, Zed! What have you got in there?

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Oh my lord. Your closet is beautiful. How many plants is that?!
:rofl: :rofl: That was a random pic from the net :lot-o-toke:

This is actually my grow

Back
Top Bottom