Journal - Need Some Advice Along the Way Guys!

K05C08

Alright people how you all doin'?

SWIM Got 3 WW(from cuttings) under a 250w dual spectrum hps, they around 15-20 days old. While SWIM say they all look nice and healthy 1 of them oddly looks like it has split into two plants at the soil?:S, The other being quite leggy although apart from the stretch everything else looks fine.

Right, what SWIM needs help with is soil.

SWIM has never had much interest in soil as its always been common knowledge to him that hydro is just simply the way to go.

But..

Lately hes been reading a little on soil and what hes gathered is basically, hydro- more smoke, Soil- less but better.

he recieved these cutting unexpectedly 4 days ago when he was no where near ready to pot, he realized that with them being a decent size if he didn't get them under a light quick they were gonna suffer, so he planted them in odd pots that were lying around my shed with some hardware store multi purpose soil with added john innes, he realizes this with no nutes is not a place that his girls will like, but he has ordered some Plagron Batmix that is due to arrive on monday, do you think they will hold off untill then?

The other thing is water, being a hydro grower he has VERY limited knowledge on how much watwer he has to actually give his girls? he knows that it comes down to a million aspects, pot size, plant size, soil quality etc..
but all hes looking for is sorta a good rule of thumb, which he cant seem to find anywhere:O

His grow is currently in a closet but is due to be moved into a 80x80x150 tent on monday.

He plans on using Old Timer nutes around 4-5 weeks after he has planted his girls into 10L airpots with Plagron Batmix.

So, if anyone has ANY suggestions or questions they would be greatly appritiated and if anyone has had any experience with either Plagron Batmix or Old timer nutes, any further information would be great.

Thanks for taking your time to read my post guys, Camera is doing my fucking head in so ill post some pictures tomorrow or later in the day when i get the motivation to fix camera, i promise!
and remeber..

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

My best suggestion is to buy just a plain "moisture meter". Last one I bought was 7 dollars, cheap insurance IMO. Old fashioned way....take index finger and stick it where the sun don`t shine (in the soil...get your mind outta the gutter). If it`s dry...water, if not don`t. Remember and practice K.I.S.S., you`ll do fine.

The one that is turning into two maybe, I had that so I cut the top part off and treated it like a new clone and got two that both lived.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom