Kandy Kush 100% Organic TLO Grow Along Side Aero Table Grow 1200 Watt

Very interesting information. A little scary but whatever works. I think I might give it a try. Bless......
i use it once a grow in the third to the last week about

Have you been growing this strain long doc? I have one in veg and one of her clones in flower and shes blown right by most of the other strains in there with her as far as bud size and resin production, very very little but shes the first to have some, and she had it days before the others.

Looks good though, good luck with the rest of the grow. Do you happen to have any still photos of a bud site of one of those girls, say around 3 weeks? I cant see any of yours up close to well in the videos.

Have you been growing this strain long doc? I have one in veg and one of her clones in flower and shes blown right by most of the other strains in there with her as far as bud size and resin production, very very little but shes the first to have some, and she had it days before the others.

Looks good though, good luck with the rest of the grow. Do you happen to have any still photos of a bud site of one of those girls, say around 3 weeks? I cant see any of yours up close to well in the videos.
sorry bud i dont have anything on that strain for the third week of flowering i do for the fifth week thou. this is my second and third grow of the kandy kush i have had it for a mother for about 9 months maybe. this strain is not stable there is a few different phenos out there. i have a sour diesel type and a kandy bubble gum type pheno and a cross of the two that is short and produces large cola's i flowered 6 plants keep 3 mothers. i got two males i plan to make f1's from them this summer to start a seed collection. plus i think there is something special locked in them genetics. keep coming back brother.

Hows about this, does this pheno below look familiar to you? I'm not liking the not stable part, but I have heard that before about this strain but it was a freebie that turned out better than a lot of the others I paid for so far.

These are both the same plant just taken under different light.

IMG_0441_-_Copy.JPG
IMG_0446_-_Copy.JPG

at this point it is hard to tell in two more weeks you will def know what you are working with. the plants may not be stable but it is like rolling dice you might hit that og kush pheno. but to help you out some buds will become very dense chunky i call it. while others will stay pistally hairy. some may stretch some may not some smell like candy some smell like diesel fuel or pine sol the the stretch the diesel smell and the chunky buds alll are og kush traits and most likely will be similar. as for the rest of the characteristics of your plants it is hard to weed out a train wreak pheno cuz it is all ready i mixing pot of genetics. the smoke is top knotch any ways so stick in there they look beautiful.

i use it once a grow in the third to the last week about

Sounds pretty amazing, but also sounds like you need to know what the heck you are doing to use it (sounds like you do). I am always up for trying new thing so I will give it a shot. The only issue I am going to have is the mushroom compost. I have never seen it around here, but on the other hand I have never really looked for it. I am going to keep my eyes open. The mushroom compost sounds like great stuff and I would love to give it a try in my teas. Bless..........

in both grows i have seen the plants lightening like they had a deficiency for nitrogen i seen it in both grows and might of been a nitrogen def. just wierd only some phenos were affected

at this point it is hard to tell in two more weeks you will def know what you are working with. the plants may not be stable but it is like rolling dice you might hit that og kush pheno. but to help you out some buds will become very dense chunky i call it. while others will stay pistally hairy. some may stretch some may not some smell like candy some smell like diesel fuel or pine sol the the stretch the diesel smell and the chunky buds alll are og kush traits and most likely will be similar. as for the rest of the characteristics of your plants it is hard to weed out a train wreak pheno cuz it is all ready i mixing pot of genetics. the smoke is top knotch any ways so stick in there they look beautiful.

Wouldn't it help to take clones from all plants and the plant that turns out to be the phenotype you were looking for, you would have clones of it. Then you would be sure your plants are going to be the phenotype you were looking for. Just a thought. Bless...

awesome room, really digging the info.

Different strains, and most likely even different phenotypes, are susceptible to higher nutrient uptake. :tokin:

ya definitely!!!

checked the ph and ppm of the run off yesterday something i never do except with these smaller pots i had to use liquid organic nuts. this is my first time doing so with the liquid ferts in tlo.. so i checked them ph is about 6.2 to 6.5 about perfect. some pots were getting salt build up nothing out of site yet but in a couple days a flush willl be necessary. my last liquid feeding was about 900 ppm witch i think may be in the high range for organics. this is my first time using it so i am un sure

Nutrient PPM is going to depend on the strain.. it's always better to start low and move your way up when you see what they can handle. Just keep in mind you don't really see the results from a feeding from anywhere between 2-4 days...which really throws things off.

Hey hey old friend, I thought I reconized this. Good to see you got a new thread going. I was out today at my site planting my clones that are quite big now. I put four of them out there today. I got to talk to you about somthing in pm, so hit me up when you can. I'm pretty excited about it though.
Peace,
NEPharmer

Hey hey old friend, I thought I reconized this. Good to see you got a new thread going. I was out today at my site planting my clones that are quite big now. I put four of them out there today. I got to talk to you about somthing in pm, so hit me up when you can. I'm pretty excited about it though.
Peace,
NEPharmer

omg you found me i been looking for your ass.

Wouldn't it help to take clones from all plants and the plant that turns out to be the phenotype you were looking for, you would have clones of it. Then you would be sure your plants are going to be the phenotype you were looking for. Just a thought. Bless...
yup that is how i do it but i want to breed it back to f 2 or 3 to find a more specific pheno. then back cross with the original mother that has the dominate traits i like. it will be my little out door experiment . so i will have some beans to get rid of. thanks for your advice though sponzor always appreciated.

Nutrient PPM is going to depend on the strain.. it's always better to start low and move your way up when you see what they can handle. Just keep in mind you don't really see the results from a feeding from anywhere between 2-4 days...which really throws things off.
thanks bud but that is basic info i been growing for two years. thanks for the help thou no advice is bad advice. i know you just mean to help and i really appreciate that.

Different strains, and most likely even different phenotypes, are susceptible to higher nutrient uptake. :tokin:
most defiantly thanks for the advice,

Back
Top Bottom