KCMP Fall 2015 Grow! - All LED - Coco/Perlite - Ebb & Flow

I took a look at the plants today and they are doing great after the defol. I think I am going to clean the tray and reservoir tomorrow and flush the plants prior to switching to flower nutrients. I was using the 3 part AN line for veg, and think I am going to use Sensi 2 part for flower since I have 2 liters left over from my last cycle.

Well.....

I know I had said I was going to add a 600w or 1000w HPS to the room, but after calculating costs and the projected power bill increase I decided to stick with LED's.

After all, the grow thread does say ALL LED in the title.

I ordered two additional GalaxyHydro 300w full spectrum units which should arrive on Monday. This will put me at 1500w of LED power over a 4x4 canopy (guessing actual draw will be around 1000w). Hoping for some pretty stellar results!

Bud Igniter, Big Bud, Bud Candy, Overdrive, and Bud Factor X will all make an appearance over the next few weeks.

Going to do a final light trim and go to 12/12 tomorrow!

In other news....

20151106_170326.jpg

Well it looks like the introduction of the great white has solved my algae problem. I added it to the reservoir per the label instructions and also gave the plants a generous top feeding of great white and molasses to feed all the happy microbes. About a week later and the algae is almost entirely gone!

Pretty happy with this product so far. I also mixed a generous amount into the coco for my 3 SinMint Cookie plants that just started growing. So far they seem to love it!

My two additional 300w Led's are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I will post another update once they are up and running in the tent.

Well after heading to the post office this morning to get all my new gear everything is finally installed. Added some bud factor x to the res to start the boosters. Currently feeding 2x a day at 850ppm.

GET READY ITS FLOWER TIME!

Lights go dark for the first time in 3 hrs!

So far I am very happy with this grow and still thing I am on track for >1lb at harvest time.

Here are some photos of the action.

20151110_183946.jpg
20151110_183953.jpg
20151110_183958.jpg

Got Lights?

20151110_184006.jpg

My current draw with all equipment running is 950w. Of that 950 the LED's currently account for 850ish.

Hopefully I will have some budsites visable for my next update!

I also thought it was worth posting the amazing instructions that came with the Glaxyhydro 300s.

20151110_113354.jpg

"Be sure not to make the product get any touch with water or use it at the place where the water is dripping."

They seriously hire some awesome translators.

Hey KMCP ! Just caught up with the grow && duuuddee it's freakin awesome I can't believe how awesome your setup is. Man this is the setup I want to go to one day a ebb & flow system that's automated so I can leave for a couple of days if need be and not worry bout the girls. This setup is all the way hydro with coco and ebb&flow. I just can't say enough about your setup, I LOVE IT ! Hopefully after my first couple of grows I can go to this and get you to guide me along with and of course revert back to this awesome freaking journal.

BTW love all your pics and updates. seriously pics and descriptions make a journal to me, I'll be following along till the end & for future grows brother ! ;) haha those instructions killed me hahaha

Hey brother, I'm subbed in on this one and will try to do some catching up when I get time.

I'm going to have to agree with Camo -- your setup looks amazing!! Super clean and well laid out!! :drool:

LOL on those instructions -- seriously dude Google translate does a better job than that.

Your plants are looking great too; nice work!

Hey brother, I'm subbed in on this one and will try to do some catching up when I get time.

I'm going to have to agree with Camo -- your setup looks amazing!! Super clean and well laid out!! :drool:

LOL on those instructions -- seriously dude Google translate does a better job than that.

Your plants are looking great too; nice work!

Thanks cogreen! Your grow is looking pretty awesome as well. Looks like we both have some reading to catch up on. :thumb:

And yeah I am still laughing over those LED instructions.

Plants are going insane. I will post an update later today but man the stretch is always an exciting time. I had about an inch of vertical growth last night.

Will post a big update after changing out the reservoir.

Can't wait to see them dude :blunt:

Okay so only had time to snap two photos, but the stretch is certainly underway.

I noticed some very minor nutrient deficiencies on my Deadhead X Sourband, so I took the PPM up to 985 with today's res change

150L Tap Water
150ml CaliMagic
300ml AN Micro
300ml AN Grow
300ml AN Bloom
125ml Bud Ignitor
150ml Bud Candy
150ml Bud Factor X

Here are some tent shots.

IMG_20151113_130332.jpg

Begin of Flowering
20151110_183946.jpg

3 Days Later
IMG_20151113_130206.jpg

So far it looks like the Bud Factor X is some serious stuff. Already noticing a light and distinct smell from each plant, and the Amnesia Haze already started developing some trichomes on its fan leaves!

Never mind... I just called AN and asked them about Bud Factor X composition :)

Yeah AN seems to not print a bunch of ingredients in their various boosters and nutrients on the bottles. I think they do this to keep their secrets.

I know that Bud Factor X includes a surfactant and chitosan. I am sure there is some other stuff in there too.

Your plants look awesome KMCP, love how you update what your feeding aswell! I can't wait to see where he's girls take you in flower ;)

Thanks! I am pretty excited to see them start to bud up as well. If the bud igniter works as intended I should see them start in 3 days.

I just counted and the Deadhead x Sourband looks like it has has 36 colas starting to form!:thedoubletake:

I need to do a defol at some point to expose some growth tips, but I want to give them at least a week to settle into flower unmolested.

Back
Top Bottom