Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

I am watching Dazed and Confused the movie. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
"I just loove these freshmen wimmin', I get older they staay the same age"

Where's the pictures Keith!

I want to see your Freshmen wimmin' - and lets all hope they are ladies!

Hello, I have a question, do you turn your light on in your tent before your sprouts break ground. I ask because I have never used a tent before. 🍋
Good morning Keith, hope you’re having a nice day. Crazy Chicago weather it’s 40 degrees out. Only been getting in the fifty’s. CL🍀

IMG_5127.png

IMG_5128.png

Hello, I have a question, do you turn your light on in your tent before your sprouts break ground. I ask because I have never used a tent before. 🍋
I'm not much of a tent grower myself!

We keep them just out in the living room which will generally be 31-32C at any given moment.

That's about 90F?

I built this tray with a bunch of 8w grow strips from the local big box store just for the seedlings - up to about 3" tall before we move them into a tent.

(Need edit in the picture off my phone in two minutes)

Nick

IMG_0363.jpeg

I'm not much of a tent grower myself!
We've only harvested maybe three times out of tents - one was seeded but yeah run a 1000w HPS DE in a 4x4... its high risk anyway!

I've spent a lot of nights in tents and you'll see - they all have lots of ventilation because they're prone to humidity.

Nailing your airflow - ideally loads in and out is critical circulate it as much as you can if the air coming in is good enough.

Thanks the heat is my problem I do not have enough of it

Do I remember you saying the tent is in your home office? Or Mrs Lemon's office? Heating that room as much as possible with maybe your heat mat in the tent to add a little bump as well? That might help? Slow the intake - output air flow to give that light a chance to warm the tent with the driver as well.

Warm air in slowly, warmed by the light and the heat mat and out slowly with the light on just low, like an old school 40w bulb (which would probably work great for heat and light to be honest - proper old tungsten bulb not an LED modern equivalent.

Just low and slow warm and pretty wet if you can. 75% Rh 90F is a good place to be. Remember cool air sinks so maybe raising the seedlings up higher will help too? Put them on a stand?

Or a propagation box with a heat mat under it?

1713780771195.png

Put the Solos in something like that? Inside the tent

Don't forget the airflow though!

Morning pictures all the seeds sprouts were put in solo cups last night. I have no sprout. Pictures because my phone camera will not show them.

FAE278F9-75C4-40E4-8C1B-236C3E10EDF8.jpeg
I see a new tent ⛺️ in Keith’s future, when he’s won 🏆 MOTM in a couple weeks. He’s going to be needing something bigger for his new @PhlizonGrowLight. CL🍀 :thumb: :woohoo: :cheesygrinsmiley::party:

@StoneOtter good morning this is my new journal and I hope you stop by. I got them in cups just waiting for them to pop above ground. I went to Washington Ma. yesterday and it is cold up there I hope you have a sunny day like it is here. 🍋

I see a new tent ⛺️ in Keith’s future, when he’s won 🏆 MOTM in a couple weeks. He’s going to be needing something bigger for his new @PhlizonGrowLight. CL🍀 :thumb: :woohoo: :cheesygrinsmiley::party:
It is to early to say anyone has won anything. But thanks for your vote of confidence. :green_heart: 🍋

It is to early to say anyone has won anything. But thanks for your vote of confidence. :green_heart: 🍋
It’s still early ⏰ but if I was a gambling man 🎰, and I just happen to be one 1️⃣. I would have to say that I really like your odds. But it’s not over until it’s over so I’m gonna leave it like that. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom