Kiaora everyone

welcome to the life killagoose. don't be afraid to jump in.
are you growing at the moment or just getting ready ? :welcome:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Killagoose987

What would you like to learn?
Have you grown before?
What type of growing interest you?

Do you need equipment or supplies? Please Visit Our Sponsors

When your ready check out what our growers are doing.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hey Goose! Did ya get that from Top Gun or nah? That's my first thought, always since 87.

Welcome to this amazing forum! So much experience, knowledge and a fantastic growing community all willing, ready and able to help each other become better growers.

Are you currently growing? We love following journals if you want to try and make one up! Plenty of completed and journals in progress for your viewing pleasure and to give you ideas on how to make one of your own! @Tokin Roll already gave you a link!!

Tons of cannabis talk or laughs all over these forums. Have fun!

Hey Goose! Did ya get that from Top Gun or nah? That's my first thought, always since 87.

Welcome to this amazing forum! So much experience, knowledge and a fantastic growing community all willing, ready and able to help each other become better growers.

Are you currently growing? We love following journals if you want to try and make one up! Plenty of completed and journals in progress for your viewing pleasure and to give you ideas on how to make one of your own! @Tokin Roll already gave you a link!!

Tons of cannabis talk or laughs all over these forums. Have fun!
@Killagoose987 let's keep it simple :woohoo: on joining the :420:community it's a great place full of great people to share and learn from :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom