Kind regards

Cide Hamete Benengeli

Kind regards.

I will try to keep track of my crops here. In between updates of my cultivation this 2022, I might show summaries of other years' cultivations.
I grow outdoors, no greenhouse, at about 39° N and about 2950 feet (900 metres) altitude; inland, far away from the coast.
My favourite strains, both to consume and to grow, are usually long flowering sativa "landrace" hybrids.

Good luck and health to all.

Welcome to 420 Magazine Cide Hamete Benengalli!

Looking forward to reading posts on your cultivation and pictures. What a great website this is to hang out on and read of other people from around the globe and learn from them.

Last week had the wind and rain snap a large branch off of a plant so drove a stake in the ground and used string to hold it up and then put a hose clamp around the brake and seems to be working well and broken branch is still green and healthy.

IMG_20220904_171130411.jpg

IMG_20220831_135023957.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine Cide Hamete Benengalli!

Looking forward to reading posts on your cultivation and pictures. What a great website this is to hang out on and read of other people from around the globe and learn from them.

Last week had the wind and rain snap a large branch off of a plant so drove a stake in the ground and used string to hold it up and then put a hose clamp around the brake and seems to be working well and broken branch is still green and healthy.

IMG_20220904_171130411.jpg

IMG_20220831_135023957.jpg
Thanx for your warm wellcome.
What strain is it?

...Curiously, last September 2nd I experienced a similar situation in a friend's backyard, with a plant of more than 3 meters-9'8 feet; but in my case, I was the one who broke the branch when trying to kill a huge grasshopper...

(I think that the uploading of photos is limited for new members; can it be? I can't upload any...)

Hi Cide,

This is a Big Bud photo plant which also grew last year and liked it so ordered some more seeds. Also have White Widow, Chocolope and Super Skunk.

I am not aware of picture posting restrictions on new members. At the bottom of the dialogue box which I am typing in there is an attach files icon and I click on that and it pulls up the photo gallery from my phone

Screenshot_20220819-135858.png

Hi Cide,

This is a Big Bud photo plant which also grew last year and liked it so ordered some more seeds. Also have White Widow, Chocolope and Super Skunk.

I am not aware of picture posting restrictions on new members. At the bottom of the dialogue box which I am typing in there is an attach files icon and I click on that and it pulls up the photo gallery from my phone

Very impressive.

Hi Cide,

Oh, my goodness! I hope you don't mind my comment, but the gentleman in the picture is strikingly similar to my father...

I have a problem with the photos: I click on "attach files", and nothing happens: I have to click and open a new screen; on that new screen, I do get a box to "select file", and the green "upload" box, but it doesn't react when I touch it and it doesn't allow me to do anything...(?)
I can copy directly the photos that I have already uploaded to other web pages, and paste here
(and so I uploaded the photo of this message), but it is not practical at all...
I'm using an Vivo Android smartphone, by the way.

Look sir: this is my friend's plant to which I broke a branch with my clumsiness....:
(Could you ladies and gentlemen tell me if you can at least see my photo copied and pasted?
Thank you all very much for your warm welcome and help).

1662393732534.png

1662394225021.png

1662396100519.png

And this is my usual "growing area": the outdoor patio of an old kennel or puppy kennel, converted into a humble vegetable garden.
The photo (which I don't know if you can see) is from first days of September 2016, I think I remember; there are from near to far, a Psilocibo's Malawi-Bangui (Psilocibo "playing" with A.C.E.'s genetics), a Dandy Dance (Tropical Seeds Company) which is the only more indica than sativa, a Destroyer (CannaBioGen), and a Strawberry Cought (Dutch Passion)....

I've created a "grow diary" thread where I can not only keep track of my crops, but also discuss with other sativa fans about these strains.
As soon as I know that, at least, by copying and pasting the images from another page, you can see them publicly, I'll start posting pictures in it:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Cide Hamete Benengeli

Impressive image's there is diffidently some skill there.
Do you care the share more of the story?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Kind regards.

I will try to keep track of my crops here. In between updates of my cultivation this 2022, I might show summaries of other years' cultivations.
I grow outdoors, no greenhouse, at about 39° N and about 2950 feet (900 metres) altitude; inland, far away from the coast.
My favourite strains, both to consume and to grow, are usually long flowering sativa "landrace" hybrids.

Good luck and health to all.
Hey my friend Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:
If there is anything I can help with let me know :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

...I'm moving...:

Thread 'Adventures and Misadventures of Cide Hamete Benengeli, a humble Arab-La Mancha grower:' https://www.420magazine.com/communi...engeli-a-humble-arab-la-mancha-grower.526576/

Dear reader:

You will not find in this clumsy and disjointed thread of mine, but an attempt to chronicle the outdoor growing seasons of which I have some graphic reference. Moving my thread to this part of the forum, only obeys the reason of being able to illustrate it with both landscape photos and my animals, as well as being able to set it musically at my whim, without having half a team of moderators trying (kindly and already with certain desperation, heh...) translate for me the reasons why it should not be done... (that He of the 99 Names turns my ganjanal into transgenic soybeans if neither translating it into Arabic, nor Hebrew, nor aljamiado Spanish, nor to Greek or Latin, some enlightened scholar can understand such gibberish about how internet works...not even among the wisest and most famous translators of Toledo).

...But, surely my dear reader, after reading the previous dazed introduction, you must be thinking...: "In the name of Calliope!: how this Hamete disperses from the topic..." And without a doubt you are right. I do not make you dizzy, therefore more, and I link to the previous and last entry to my cultivation diary...:
(...)

1662396100519.png

And this is my usual "growing area": the outdoor patio of an old kennel or puppy kennel, converted into a humble vegetable garden.
The photo (which I don't know if you can see) is from first days of September 2016, I think I remember; there are from near to far, a Psilocibo's Malawi-Bangui (Psilocibo "playing" with A.C.E.'s genetics), a Dandy Dance (Tropical Seeds Company) which is the only more indica than sativa, a Destroyer (CannaBioGen), and a Strawberry Cought (Dutch Passion)....

I've created a "grow diary" thread where I can not only keep track of my crops, but also discuss with other sativa fans about these strains.
As soon as I know that, at least, by copying and pasting the images from another page, you can see them publicly, I'll start posting pictures in it:

I'm so jealous! I wish I could grow outdoors and have this kind of space! Beautiful set up!

Back
Top Bottom