King Of The G's

Good evening and welcome to my garden!

20240422_194550.jpg

20240422_194230.jpg

20240422_194224.jpg

20240422_194212.jpg

20240422_194206.jpg

20240422_194201.jpg

Last couple days I've wake up to black sugar smoke buzz is good I ain't going to lie really good potency go to work I work Non-Stop don't even realize I'm working I'm just going to flow with everything.

Woke up this morning clear head not smoking nothing first thing I smoke Northern light Auto I'm about ready to clean my whole damn house up. I'm ready to do shit multitask it actually took away the slight headache that I had making me want to play some video games and watch walking Dead

All in all both of these strings that I growed chronic potent as hell but I'm liking the Northern lights Auto better like I said.

And then I'll say it time and time again I'm liking sour g a whole lot better! I think sour G is going to be my number one go to from now till on. Everything I've smoked different bags permanent marker ADL x ADL granddaddy purple all that shit I smoked but I'm telling you if you grow sour g the yields tremendous the buzz is uncanny the flavor is so so heavenly I just don't know how to put it you get two different ways you can get sour tea fruity or gas Krissi was the gas and I will get more of that gas

I used to be high on the runts everything runts anything runts I'm just obsessed with sour G it's a really good strain it does it for me it takes away all my ailments full of energy sociable feel like you can conquer a damn mountain thank you so much seed fairy! We need to talk privately!!

You know my little right now garden it has never had no water on the top of their soil.. lmao and they suck the hell out of that water when I put them down in it I'm giving them zero nutrients. And I will not give them any. Happy frog I imagine has enough nutrients to last them for at least 3 weeks they will get transplanted into new Happy frog which will last them another 3 weeks at least and then when they get transplanted to their bigger containers final containers with so hum living soil and Happy frog they will still need no nutrients for the remainder of their growth.. possibly maybe

Back
Top Bottom