KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

sorry but that girl will be finished within 10-14 days(good news to me as i've been watching to see if i should order more). grew this and the g13 version with my bro few years back. excellent smoke. i got a slightly more stargazer phenotype but since then the breeder added some kandahar afghani to speed up the flower time to 10 weeks or less. i have a smoke report on another forum. the g13 brainstorm takes 13-14 weeks, stellar yields but weaker smoke.

Crazy it looks like your plants are ready for harvest soon! Keep an eye out on the trics and maybe take some samples in a week or so to test it out <3 awesome work man! :bravo:

sorry but that girl will be finished within 10-14 days(good news to me as i've been watching to see if i should order more). grew this and the g13 version with my bro few years back. excellent smoke. i got a slightly more stargazer phenotype but since then the breeder added some kandahar afghani to speed up the flower time to 10 weeks or less. i have a smoke report on another forum. the g13 brainstorm takes 13-14 weeks, stellar yields but weaker smoke.
This is the second time I hear this recently , the new fresher batches/genetics are making faster more reasonable flowering times from another grower in my area. He is using cuts and says they finish withing 55 days or less. He suggested at least 65 from seed. He also mentioned they reveg really well after a crop that might be worth trying later on :)

Happy Tokerday KJC and Lab :thumb:
How you been WRB haven't seen you in awhile hope alls good for you man :peace:

yea, its still looks very similar, purple with round golf ball like buds despite the thai lineage. some phenotypes- like maybe 15-20% are foxtailing giants that actually do take 11-12 weeks but are rarer and almost always turn purple. its still in my top 10 ive ever smoked and im in the usa, most dutch breeders today seem to make commercial oriented and less and less aim for heirloom genetics. Ed (the breeder) actually just released some new "dawg brains" which is (Chemdawg X Brainstorm haze) if anyone is interested.

Flower Day 58

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_001.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_002.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_003.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_004.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_005.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_006.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_007.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_008.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_009.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_010.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_011.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_012.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_013.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_014.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_015.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_016.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_017.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_018.JPG

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-04_-_019.JPG

Looks awesome :woohoo:

Flower Day 59

Brainstorm Haze was foliar fed with 1 millilitre per litre of Snow Storm Ultra.

John who is King,

I worry for your safety. I have read what the H folks put in their products, they use some scary stuff, at least that is what I have read. I started to look into PGR's when I got some bud formula that someone questioned it's safety. I know that some of H's products have been tested to find PGR's but I did not see anything pro or con on SSU.

Anyway for your own safety you might want to look into that product...

Thank you for your concern Buckshot. Snow Storm Ultra 0-0-3 is a potassium supplement derived from Potassium Hydroxide and does not contain any Plant Growth Regulators that I have found any information on. Snow Storm Ultra is manufactured by Emerald Triangle under the name Humboldt County's Own. The Emerald Triangle Humboldt County's Own products that do contain Plant Growth Regulating hormones that are known carcinogens are Bush Master and Gravity that are no longer manufactured and should not be used on any plants that will be consumed.

https://emeraldtriangle.biz products

Thank you for your concern Buckshot. Snow Storm Ultra 0-0-3 is a potassium supplement derived from Potassium Hydroxide and does not contain any Plant Growth Regulators that I have found any information on. Snow Storm Ultra is manufactured by Emerald Triangle under the name Humboldt County's Own. The Emerald Triangle Humboldt County's Own products that do contain Plant Growth Regulating hormones that are known carcinogens are Bush Master and Gravity that are no longer manufactured and should not be used on any plants that will be consumed.

https://emeraldtriangle.biz products

:phew: Now that I see your reply and have had slight deja vu (senior moment), I hope I have not brought this up before :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom