KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Lumenator 2x Black Widow Grow Journal & Review

Temp is 75 to 77 And the humidity is 40 to 50% im looking for a better humidifier right now one with a larger tank also. I'm using the same exact nutes your using I've been giving them 1/4 strength today was the second time I've gave them nutes. Like I said I gave less cal-mag then I should of. Is there any certain nute I should give a little extra or just up all of them a little bit. I'm using your same soil mix also if that helps

I've been adjusting the ph to 6.5 after I add the nutes with ph up and down. After I water should I dump out the run off or leave it in the catch tray?

I've been adjusting the ph to 6.5 after I add the nutes with ph up and down. After I water should I dump out the run off or leave it in the catch tray?

It is best to remove any excess runoff liquids from your catch trays otherwise there is a risk of problems due to runoff nutrient residues.

Hi John, what's your diagnosis on this? I'm thinking cal mag but more mag :)

IMG_0002325.JPG

Been through my entire current grow using a complete formula of nutes (G.E.T.) but I must say I feel like I can notice a difference in growth rates due to the lack of calmag...will be getting some more and botanicare just popped up in the UK.
Learn something every time I come by!

I just say that cause the leaf pic you show looks really similar to the phosphorous deficiency pic in marijuana garden saver

image19393.jpg

Lower leaves still are turning brown and some of the edges are turning up. A lot of them are pale looking but the veins are darker green but the new growth looks good. Then some of them have rust looking spots on them there's a lot going on with them. I'm giving 1/4 nutes and reg strength cal-mag temps are 75 to 77 humidity is 50 to 70 I topped and fim some of them and the new growth looks really good. Should I add more then 1 tsp of cal-mag per gal?

I've been reading up on this and it seems to be calmag the way the leaves look and all my stems are really purple witch I just noticed so should I flush the crap out of my plants with ro water then feed with 1/4 nutes and double the calmag? I read that works but wanted some more options before I do it. Feedback plz

I just transplanted them to 7 gal smart pots with new soil and nutes so I hope that clears things up. That wasn't easy moving them myself the wife is helping next time for sure that was a lot more mixing soil then I thought. 7 gal pots is no joke I hope the roots are ok

Your leaf damage appears to be from a phosphorous deficiency, calcium deficiency and a nitrogen deficiency. I would increase the amount of calcium and magnesium to 8 milliliters per gallon and increase the nutrient strength to 1/3 strength.

Back
Top Bottom