KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Lumenator 2x Black Widow Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Lumenator 2x Black Widow Grow Journal & Review

Always rubbing that ultra snow storm in my face king!!!
I'm now looking into the lush LED you are using as I'm going to down size my 1200w. Its way too powerful for my little room and im deciding between lush and another company that I won't mention out of respect to this journal.

Everything looks great king and once again I must say I have learnt so much!!!

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Lumenator 2x Black Widow Grow Journal & Review

Flower Day 16

I discovered Thrips in my grow area on my Black Widow plants today. I discovered juvenile, wingless adults and winged adults. The winged adult Thrips can easily spread infestation throughout a building. I have begun spraying every plant in my home as a treatment with a natural organic pesticide. Thrips can be a grow ending insect if they are not treated quickly to kill them with pesticide. I prefer that the pesticides I use in my cannabis gardens are organic natural pesticides. I shall spray every 3 days for a period of 20 days with a natural organic pesticide. I recommend a grower always keep suitable natural organic pesticides on hand for immediate use if or when insects are detected.
https://en.wikipedia.org Thrips

thrips-in-stages2.jpg

thrips.jpg

Flower Day 18

I inspected the Black Widow plants today and could not find any living thrips on any of the plants. I shall continue to spray a natural organic pesticide every 3 days for a total period of 20 days until I am certain the Thrips are long dead.

Flower Day 18

The plants were watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 4 milliliters per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Micro, 8 milliliters per gallon of Flora Bloom, 0.70 milliliters per gallon of Floralicious Plus, 2.5 milliliters per gallon of Liquid KoolBloom, 5 milliliters per gallon of FloraBlend and 5 milliliters per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

(Clink on the photographs for direct link to the products in use in my Grow Journal and Review)

Sierra Natural Science SNS-209 Systemic Pest Control Concentrate was added at 7.5 milliliters per gallon.

Sierra Natural Science SNS-209 Systemic Pest Control Concentrate

Flower Day 20

I sprayed a natural organic pesticide today on the plants as a treatment against Thrips that were previously found in my grow area. I shall continue to spray a natural organic pesticide on the plants every 3 days for the remainder of 17 days to kill the Thrips.

John what are your thoughts on scrog and defoliation? Your girls look amazing BTW

Oh and what seed bank do you get your ak47 from? I'm starting my first grow I ordered everything I need I even got 7 LED panels on the way and I'm going with black widow and ak47 im getting my black widow from Mr nice but not sure where to get the ak47 I would appreciate any info for the ak47. Your the man thanks

John what are your thoughts on scrog and defoliation? Your girls look amazing BTW

A ScrOG Screen is one method to achieve a level canopy with higher gram per watt yield then with standard growth patterns. If you do decide to use a ScrOG screen allow 12" between the top of the pot an ScrOG screen to allow defoliation bellow the ScrOG screen. Usually with a Scrog screen defoliation is done at days 21-25 of flower and then again at day 45 if required.

Thank you kindly!

Oh and what seed bank do you get your ak47 from? I'm starting my first grow I ordered everything I need I even got 7 LED panels on the way and I'm going with black widow and ak47 im getting my black widow from Mr nice but not sure where to get the ak47 I would appreciate any info for the ak47. Your the man thanks

The AK47x Alaskan Thunder was obtained as a clone and not from a seed bank. Have you considered running a Grow Journal for your new grow?

Yes I was thinking about doing a journal on here it would be two different LED companies I'm not going to list there names out of respect to your journal. let's just say one is named after a planet that would be my full spectrum panels and the other company you can abbreviate as SS this panel is white spectrum. I wanted to do a journal not just comparing the two different companies but also to compare the difference between full spectrum and white spectrum. I'm building my grow room in my basement as we speak its 6x19x7 ft and I ordered everything I need to get growing. The SS panels are still new and I got a really good sponsor deal on them they are supposed to be very good but we will see. Even with the deal I got on those panels I still spent over 4k on this set up in the last couple weeks and that doesn't count the soundproofing rooms I'm building. the last and most important thing I need to order is the beans I've been searching and it seems like for every good review for a seed bank there's a bad one this is becoming more difficult then I thought. the white widow (black widow) I know where I'm getting that but the ak47 is not that easy.

Flower Day 23

The plants were watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Micro, 8 milliliters per gallon of Flora Bloom, 0.70 milliliters per gallon of Floralicious Plus, 2.5 milliliters per gallon of Liquid KoolBloom, 5 milliliters per gallon of FloraBlend and 5 milliliters per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

(Clink on the photographs for direct link to the products in use in my Grow Journal and Review)

Sierra Natural Science SNS-209 Systemic Pest Control Concentrate was added at 7.5 milliliters per gallon.

Sierra Natural Science SNS-209 Systemic Pest Control Concentrate

Nice looking ladies you got there John looks like they got a little tall on you.

I have grown White Widow previously and did expect the stretch from the Black Widow plants in flower. Black Widow is the original White Widow bred by Shantibaba renamed to distinguish itself from copy's.

Yepper that's why I'm ordering mine from mr nice. Do you use different spectrums for veg and flower?

When I used High Intensity Discharge lights I used Metal Halide light bulbs for vegetative growth and High Pressure Sodium light bulbs for flower. The Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x is a full spectrum LED light panel and can be used both for vegetative growth and for flowering so changing bulbs or LED light panels is not required.

I'm going mainly with white and blue spectrum for veg and full spectrum with some white spectrum panels for flower. You can't argue with your results though your plants look awesome

Flower Day 23

I inspected the Black Widow plants today and could not find any living thrips on any of the plants. I shall continue to spray a natural organic pesticide every 3 days for a remaining total period of 14 days until I am certain the Thrips are long dead.

Back
Top Bottom