KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Lumenator 2x Black Widow Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Lumenator 2x Black Widow Grow Journal & Review

I use General Hydroponics Flora series 3 part nutrients that can be mixed for all stages of vegetative growth and flowering. General Hydroponics Flora series can be used with hydroponic, soil and soiless mediums. I have found that General Hydroponic Flora series nutrients produce consistent results. I had set up sponsorship from General Hydroponics to feature their new General Organics nutrients in a Grow Journal, General Hydroponics suggested shipping the nutrients to a local hydro store where I shopped, the store owner received the General Organics nutrients and sold them I received nothing. I have never returned to that store. I do have some General Organics nutrients but have not used them.

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Lumenator 2x Black Widow Grow Journal & Review

I left the Black Widow #3 male in darkness for 4 days allowing the male pollen sacks to develop further for these photographs to illustrate how quickly male pollen sacks develop in flower.

Black_Widow_Male_Cannabis_Flower_Day_12_-_001.JPG

Black_Widow_Male_Cannabis_Flower_Day_12_-_002.JPG

Black_Widow_Male_Cannabis_Flower_Day_12_-_003.JPG

Black_Widow_Male_Cannabis_Flower_Day_12_-_004.JPG

Green Greetings .... :ciao: KJC and to all :reading420magazine: . . :nomo: . . :popcorn:

KJC, Thank you for the invitation to class :geek: ....:high-five: + Reps :passitleft: for your first page

I use Botanicare's Cal-Mag Plus and General Hydroponics Florablend and Floralicious Plus from the Vegetative phase all the way threw flower I discontinue use 2 weeks prior to harvest.
I also use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry in flower.
As you recommended :thumb: KJC

I will :rollit: . . :reading420magazine: . . :nomo:

KJC, Thank You For Your Time . . . . :Namaste:

Greenness Regards
ISEARCH56

Hello Maharaja
sorry for the invasion but do you have any idea what is causing this to happen to my leaves
DSC_0296_1_.JPG
DSC_02933.JPG
DSC_0294_1_.JPG
I waterd and fed her on the 3rd week 2mls of Bio gro almost straight away they started to get wilty,, I left them for another couple of day and flushed through with some phd water I keep my PH at 6.6 ?? Any ideas they look almost like they arent taking any water but the top says they are ??

Hello Jaga!

Did your plant get wilted before you watered and how many days has it been since you watered? How far from your light source are these leaves? Has this only affected the plants lower leaves?

Thanks for getting back so quick
I dont think it was over water I had her at dry then gave her a Ltre of water with 2mils of Bio grow she went like that fairly quick maybe so many Hours but from what I remember it was the same day

How many days has it been since you watered? How far from your light source are these leaves? Has this only affected the plants lower leaves?

How many days has it been since you watered? How far from your light source are these leaves? Has this only affected the plants lower leaves?

I think it was on Tuesday that I watered the second time I thought the problem was maybe the food not being needed? So I flushed her through with one litre of Phed water? All the plant is getting a very good light Deff no problem there,, I hope

I believe that the nutrient mixture you gave your plant may have caused the issue with your leaves. I believe the correct course of action was to flush your plant as you have. Since these are lower leaves on your plant I would not worry.

Your one busy camper I see. You can't really bet good old GH fert's. Tried and true fert's. A lot of these new knock offs try to copy it. I just got done trying Cutting Edge and wasn't impressed. It works fine but I'm just searching for the miracle fert that will increase the smells, and quality. My first store bought fert was GH, and I'm probably going back next time. Males sure do pop fast. You can damn near watch them open up. Happy Halloween, and Keepem Green

Flower Day 15

The Black Widow plants were watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 4 milliliters per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Micro, 8 milliliters per gallon of Flora Bloom, 0.70 milliliters per gallon of Floralicious Plus, 2.5 milliliters per gallon of Liquid KoolBloom, 5 milliliters per gallon of FloraBlend and 5 milliliters per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

(Clink on the photographs for direct link to the products in use in my Grow Journal and Review)

hey John - I don't suppose you could take a look at a leaf issue I have in my journal?

Looks good John! You really do love the GH series. Had a bit of a mite problem on my end. went through sierra and the sent me a 16oz starter kit for free, Good looking out. LED question. I grow perpetual as you've seen and I have 12 plants. 4 plants 0-2 weeks in flower. 4 plants 4 weeks into flower and 4 plants 8 weeks into flower. Right now I put the plants under a 600 hps cootube to acclimate them to the hid (vegging t5 8bulb 48") then put them under the 1000w hps. With that known would you say, giving the 20-30" varying height, that a LED would preform as well as my hids? Of course basing on similar outputs but does the focal length of the led make it better for uniform height gardens.

Thanks dude! Beautiful grow! Love the setup. All the sides are here just need the LED main course!

My previous experience with using the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x's the total yield may be slightly reduced from High pressure Sodium harvests but their is a great difference in the aroma, taste, density and amount of trichomes on the buds that I have grown under the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x's. The same genetics were also grown under High Pressure Sodium lights to compare the difference. When smoked in my pipe the ground buds grown under the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x's smoke to a very small amount of white ash, 1/3 as much as the ash from the buds harvested under High Pressure Sodium lights. When vaporized in my Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer the buds grown under the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x's produce 6-7 bags of dense vapor and reduce to approximately 1/3-1/4 of the vaporized cannabis. When vaporized in my Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer the same genetics grown under High Pressure Sodium lights produce 4 bags of dense vapor by comparison.

You can see my photographs of the buds grown under High Pressure Sodium and the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x's here KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review. Please note the increased size of the trichomes and density of the trichomes on the buds grown under the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x's compared the the same genetics grown under High Pressure Sodium lights.

With medical patients facing restrictions on plant counts and amount of dried cannabis buds that can be kept as medicine it only makes sense to grow the best smelling, best tasting, densest buds and strongest medicine that they can produce to ensure consistent medicinal quality per dosage. Using the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x's has established a new standard for aroma, taste, density and effect for my cannabis.

The Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x LED light panel has a concentrated 2'x2' and 3'x3' coverage area depending on the hanging height and should provide good illumination up to 36" from the LED light panel for flowering. I can report excellent growth in vegetative growth with the Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x's. Usually a even canopy with as many tops growing that become colas in your grow area as possible while still maintaining light penetration and good airflow maximizes your harvest. Many people use a Scrog screen to create a level canopy to grow as many tops that become colas as possible and maximize their grow areas, I have developed my own method of growing cannabis with Topping and Low Stress Training to create many tops that become colas and maximize the amount of buds that can be harvested per plant.

Thanks KJC! I'll do a 2 plant grow in my office as a personal test. I prefer quality over quantity anyday! I bet the market is that tough in states where it is legal. I have a bit more wiggle room so I'll give it a grow. I have to agree with the ash part. Mine, no matter how long I flush and no matter how long it dries there is a good 10-20 percent left as black ash. This after my first garden where I told my customers about the gray/white ash deal. Now they pick on me! Running Blackberry Kush so trichs are plentyfull. Buds are ridiculously compact. Trichomes present all throughout.

If you are looking to increase trichome production I use 3 products that have worked very well for me in flowering.

I use Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray at 1.25 milliliters per liter in flower every 7-10 days and discontinue use 1 week before harvest.

I will only spray Snow Storm Ultra just before the lights go off for the darkness phase of flowering.

(Click on the photographs for direct links to the products)

https://emeraldtriangle.biz

I also use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry in flower.

I use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom at 2.5 milliliters per gallon from the start of flower until 3 weeks prior to harvest then use General Hydroponics KoolBloom Dry for 2 weeks at 1/4 teaspoon or 1.25 milliliters per gallon and discontinue use to begin a harvest flush from 7-10 days.

You can see these products in use and the results in my KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal and Review.

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: KoolBloom

Back
Top Bottom