King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Awesome yield mate, I've got a pineapple chunk auto on atm and giving off some nice chunky kolas, also got 15 oz off a tangerine auto from barneys a while ago so that's a good shout for the big yielders :cheer:

Awesome yield mate, I've got a pineapple chunk auto on atm and giving off some nice chunky kolas, also got 15 oz off a tangerine auto from barneys a while ago so that's a good shout for the big yielders :cheer:

Thanks logzy. Been a real challenge jumping right into it knowing nothing at least now I know a bit do you cut anything off during veg growth and what medium and light source you yield that 15 oz I'd be super happy hitting five to six ounces seems like it ain't going to happen but never know

Ya I hear ya penny I'm not giving up just want lots . Lol

I'm thinking of doing photos again and two autos in tent ? Would that work half. Tent scrogg and other half two autos mild lst

Start them together under 18/6 then when you chop the autos flip the lights to 12/12. Photos should be pretty big by that time.

Done thanks sir tips the hat once again.

Shot out to house of cannabis tema zach and staff .

Best bc dispensary I've tried so far..

Service outstanding , ask for zach or anyone staff for that fact all great hearts and strong love for the plants.

Anyone looking to support one of bc s finest ...

Sounds like a grade A dispensary

https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile973584282.jpg[/
IMG][IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420magazinemobile2042067148.jpg
420-magazine-mobile704570166.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1530123194.jpg

Watermelon kush

Haha that's funny .

But I am a man last time me checked there were nuts bhaha....

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom