Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

I’ve got the seedsman AP coming in a couple weeks as a freebie. Glad to know it’s lovely
Yeah she is a good looking girl. Got big fast. Lot of frost on her and picking up a pine tree smell from her at the moment.Will post some solo pics of the girls when i begin taking the rest down. Kind of just chopped the Kosher Kush and Zdf without much adieu. :yummy:

I know how you feel, you get excited and just spur of the moment chop em when their trichs look ready. You ever consider doing a couple days of darkness prechop? They say it can help with potency

I know how you feel, you get excited and just spur of the moment chop em when their trichs look ready. You ever consider doing a couple days of darkness prechop? They say it can help with potency
I've thought of it. But never tried it. Usually just take them down before lights on that day. Going to do a staggered harvest on the rest of these girls since they were packed in so tightly there for awhile.

So the first three girls that came down... came in like so. Chem#4 100 gms. (took a week or two early) Kosher Kush 109 gms.(Smallest girl i ran this round) Zdf came in at 141 gms so around 12 zips. Started the staggered harvest of the Gdp,Blueberry,Hindu Kush and Alaskan purple. Thinking i will pull another 16 or so zips off them. They all were sticky . But the Grandaddy Purple blew everyone away in the frost department. Be up potting the clones soon and next week will finish taking the staggered girls down and starting the sog run. Will be taking a couple of clones from the current clones . Until everyone's cured and smoked don't want to lose anyone. But especially the Gdp,Zdf,Blueberry and Kosher Kush . Loving the Hindu Kush as well but a beast to trim. About like my Golden Tiger. Was going to up pot the clones today but wore out after trim jail. Will get dry weights on the last four when they are down and dry. Looks like i'm pushing around 30 zips in the 4x4 this round.

Only met her very briefly once in a hasty 12h auto version of her, very chrystal white pistils and smooth tingeling body stone if I remember correctly.

Would sure like to take part in that gang :green_heart:
She's the most prehistoric looking weed i have run so far exception being the Golden Tiger. Kind of crushing on her but i am flirty with the girls. See how she smokes out.

Back
Top Bottom