Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

Naw wasn't the meatballs bro. Mom loved them. I could'nt resist making a pan gravy with the drippings though. Used 4 tablespoons of butter and flour to make a roux then added 2 cups beef broth a cup of milk a teaspoon of dijon and a teaspoon of worcestershire then cooked it down til it stuck to my spoon. Also i added some finely grated parmesan to the balls :D. I did serve it with lingonberrys and cornichons though. Served the pan sauce over egg noodles. Man it was delicious:lot-o-toke:@CraZysWeeD

So smoke reports are coming in now. Holy shit. The Blueberry came in surprisingly hard hitting (In my head). The Grandaddy Purple is still the clear winner in trich production but hits smoother than anyone.The Zombie Death Fuck(Gsc and Og Kush) is also a hard hitting mofo and giggly . The Chem 4 i took early but it is interesting and keeping it around for a full run to harvest this next round. The sensi Hindu Kush i've only smoked once so far will report more later.The Kosher Kush i like but haven;t pinned down yet. The Alaskan Purple came in weird and larfy but smells great. Not sure if i just got a fucked up seed or whats up with the genetics? No clue. Will probably just make hash out of it. :roorrip:

Oh yeah? Whats the genetics on the Dark Angel lol. Sorry can't help myself. :roorrip:
Cheese X Jack herer. Supposed to be a hybrid 50/50. Smells amazing, tastes amazing, has a great high to it. If it walks and talks like a chicken, it must be a chicken! (Shrugs it off) :blunt:

about 30-40 minutes after I smoked it, I was able to shut my eyes and go to bed.

Can’t wait for your final report on the Chem 4
I took her down a bit early last round going to let her go longer this round. She's still edgy lol.
Cheese X Jack herer.Yumm love both those strains.So together sounds great. Jacks Cheese.Or Cheesy Jack.
I'm surprised the Blueberry hits you in the head! Mine is completely body.
For a predom Indi yah heady but may have taken her a week early. The house was starting to smell crazy. Even outdoors so was time.

Finally got all the Carnival sifted. Roughly got back around 20 some grams of hash. Out roughly again(sorry) 3 or 4 zips.I gave some away to friends and fam. Can make it quicker than i can smoke it for sure. Now i want to make a bit of each strain i ran with the larfier stuff. The hash coins got bigger. Last two came in 3.3 grams and 4.5. Been playing with it. Learned a few things to make the sift go faster.

Interesting, but I'm not growing any indicas for a long long time to test the "week early" theory!
Funny. I started off with mostly sativa and learned a lot from it. Now i'm mostly Indica and you are heading into the sativa waters. Looking forward seeing you knock it out of the park man. :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom