Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

So the last run is cured out for the most part now. The Grand daddy purple and ZDF are the hardest hitters at the moment. Had to look at my notes i was running mostly kushes this round and remembered one said it was mostly sativa which i put a question mark next too because i thought it was odd. Parents being GSC and OG Kush? Was the ZDF. Damned if it didn't come in speedy sativa with a punch. Guessing it's favoring the lemon thai and durban poison in it's expression. A real soaring high . The GDP is more like holy shit smile then couch lock.

Excellent! You need another project until the 3D printer arrives...start designing :).

Have it in my thoughts everyday. I started trying to find a good free cad program before Christmas, first I used SketchUp from google a few years ago loved that program it's so easy to use but then it got licensed and its not very cheap. The last from Christmas is FreeCad but its very complex with different "benches" / screens for different things in the same build. So I don't know what to start with but I will read up on them.

Heavy lifting everyday then with that water system, I think I need to come over and put together some crazy water management system for you.
I don't mind the lifting CraZy it's the being on the knees that's a pain. Started landscaping last year . Design stuff mostly and not as lithe as some so spend a lot of time on my knees . And yes. That's what she said. :D

What’s going on Kismet?

love the hash! You ever consider heating it with a glass wine bottle full of boiled water? If you’re worried about baking it, you could press it together with a really hot glass bottle, then press it into coins. You’ll get the texture you’re looking for without the worry of fucking your hash up in the oven.

Be proud of the time you spend on your knees. It’s hard work and someone’s gotta do it!;)

You ever consider heating it with a glass wine bottle full of boiled water? If you’re worried about baking it, you could press it together with a really hot glass bottle, then press it into coins.
I did try this method and bob's ironing method as well. Liking the press the best so far. Will incrementally raise the bake time minute by minute but love the hash as is at the moment. :)

Started landscaping last year .

Oh this was just last year? I thought you had been doing that longer. Sounds like a dream work, do you plan this in 3d modelling software?

About hash making, think it was in the Strain Hunters series I watched the Moroccans beat the pollen before they pressed it with a jack. Wounder why they do it, they said the only do it once and that's after they got an order for it.

About hash making, think it was in the Strain Hunters series I watched the Moroccans beat the pollen before they pressed it with a jack. Wounder why they do it, they said the only do it once and that's after they got an order for it.
Yeah have found what they do is hard to translate to us but they know how to do it. Watched them cook up kief they sieved(Through silk) over open fires in cast iron on the street. They hold that for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom