Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

Hey guys sorry I haven't been around for awhile. Be back around this month. Carnival will be coming down in the next couple of weeks. She is beasting . One of my pets got sick so threw the reversing kind of to the side. But think I got a few seeds out of the deal regardless. The plant I was reversing turned out to be a Humboldt. Lol. Aka bonsai. Will try and be more organized next round with the clones. Will upload some pics soon. Last round before a break will be 3 carns and one Humboldt clones.Currently chilling in the veg tent. Catch you guys soon.

I see ya got a thread up and growing... Hope ya don't mind if I take a peek every now and then?

I see ya mention Hunter S Thomson. Makes me wonder how he got that bullet.. He did have afew enemies of the rather bad kind.. I use to hang around with the HA's down in Oakland.. Been to many of their parties. talked afew night with Sonny and Tiny 'both were there' and crew... Heard stories.

He wrote a book Hells Angles or something.. But he rode with them while gathering information for the book... I guess afew got upset after feeling offended by the lack of promised beer? Is afew different stories.. Why they kind of severed'''' their relationship... I do guess he didn't leave lets say on best terms.
He had also promised the Club royalties if it made money,,, which it did....... and he didn't

Well, that was what I took from that conversation... Now, this was just afew drunk/stoned fuzzy nights.

But now I have to catch up on the pic's you've put up..

GL in the gardens and Keepem Green

Post a few pics soon. Sorry for the straight up neglect but life has been kicking me in the dick. :D Got a few Carny clones coming in and staggered the humboldt or chem dog harvest so she's mostly down. Will be more organized with the clones next round. Starting up a mostly kush round soon. Kind of waiting out the heat but somehow got by without ac or a dehuey this season. Nowhere near as much rain this year.

So somehow was able to keep on running 4 plants without issues. Popped some new beans. Chem#4,Hindu Kush,Granddaddy Purple,Kosher Kush,Zombie Death Fuck, Alaskan Purple(freebie from seedsman) Blueberry from seedsman, and one other is escaping me..... After some variety and will take clones of the ones that i dig.

Back
Top Bottom